Raba Again PBEM

mighty dwarf - if you wanted the copper. All you had to do was ask. You needn't declare war over it. sheesh..

:)

tsk tsk. It was mine and you know it. Only 1 tile away from my city. 2 from yours. Not my fault you couldn't keep your culture up.

The file will be processed tomorrow.

Listen kids. Maybe you just need an independent party to take control of the city for the next four thousand years. I would be happy to help out in this regard. :)

Seems MD is a religious bigot, destroying the nice Hindu priests that reside there. It only took 4 archers and an axe. Who says the bhuddists are peace loving folks?

No, you shall not have my surrender.

Processed and sent.

Not sure whats happened, have just received e-mail from PBEM Tracker (first one I have received from this) with the 1000BC save attached, however I received this already and have sent on the save to Spike the other day ????? :confused:

Spike have you received the 975BC save???

Not sure whats happened, have just received e-mail from PBEM Tracker (first one I have received from this) with the 1000BC save attached, however I received this already and have sent on the save to Spike the other day ????? :confused:

Spike have you received the 975BC save???

Both save files are the same! In fact, I understood why PBEM tracker didn't work for me. I couldn't send the save to you, MD, because the tracker didn't accept the space between "Mighty" and "Dwaarf". I replaced it with an underscore and yes! :woohoo:

I had already sent the save using the old reliable way, that's why you got it twice.

Top Bottom