RAND 2: A few quick questions

Medicine_Man_55

Warlord
I can't emphasize how happy I am that you gents have picked up ROM - A New Dawn again. I have a few questions regarding the new RAND:

1) Does RAND 2 include the Graphics Paging improvements that were developed in Caveman 2 Cosmos?

2) If I wish to convert a map I created in RAND v1.75 to RAND 2 what kind of modifications do I need to do before trying to load it up in the new version? I read that Sulfur is no longer a resource, so I assume I should delete those from the map but what other surprises are waiting for me?

Thank you in advance for any answers and for your ongoing modding efforts. Cheers.

I can't emphasize how happy I am that you gents have picked up ROM - A New Dawn again. I have a few questions regarding the new RAND:

1) Does RAND 2 include the Graphics Paging improvements that were developed in Caveman 2 Cosmos?

Not yet, but it will.

2) If I wish to convert a map I created in RAND v1.75 to RAND 2 what kind of modifications do I need to do before trying to load it up in the new version? I read that Sulfur is no longer a resource, so I assume I should delete those from the map but what other surprises are waiting for me?

Too much time has passed; you surely need to remove sulphur but there might be other resources. If there are some pre-defined starting civs, you might have to look at their starting techs because something might have been changed.

Top Bottom