Random Wildfires!

Cor'e =)

Warlord
I was playing this other mod (ffh2 wildmana extended) and they have this cool fire effect where tiles can have wildfire & smoke, kinda just like we have random storms & effects on sea/ocean tiles, would this be a cool addition to this mod? It could happen more often in Summer for example on prairie or forest tiles, I think that would be a cool addition, but what do i know, just saying. =)

If you want that, just check the option in Bug, "Battlefield effects" and you'll get smoke from tiles where a battle has been fought.

Be warned though, they tend to last a number of turns, and fighting big wars, can result in multiple smoke stacks from battlefields.

Thanks for the tip, they have that too iirc, however that battle field effect is precipitated for a completely different reason and may not(?) do burn damages to tile or units on tile, whereas i'm suggesting adding wildfires, something akin to the random storms or volcanoes we already have in AND2...

I thinks its nice idea, but only in forest tiles and really rare event. Maybe some limitation farest north and south?

Wildfires can follow storms (lightning strikes) and happen in dry hot times (Summer) and burn for awhile especially uninhabited tiles, maybe some ppls here have played the extended mod and know how this works, do modders share their code between mods or is that a no-no unasked?

Top Bottom