RAR buildings - Collection

hi,
when i install your files from the first posting (http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/RAR_new.zip) and then starting conquest, i always get an error opening the techtree...
it says something like "art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\lab_small.pcx not found".
searching through all folders, i have no lab_small.pcx installed. is there something missing in the .zip or is the pediaicons.txt messed up ?

PeLe said:
hi,
when i install your files from the first posting (http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/RAR_new.zip) and then starting conquest, i always get an error opening the techtree...
it says something like "art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\lab_small.pcx not found".
searching through all folders, i have no lab_small.pcx installed. is there something missing in the .zip or is the pediaicons.txt messed up ?

The RAR new.biq is just adding new units to the original RAR 1.02.biq file. You'll need to download all graphics I posted in this thread to have it working properly, otherway just use the pediaicons.txt I attach here with just the new units.

Anyway I updated it as there are few bugs updating some unit.
Here is my last version of it.

Attachments

• RAR 1.02 new.zip
    49.6 KB · Views: 303
  • Pediaicons.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 319
I made also another version of it using the Panther tank as a cheaper version of tank instead to have it as a copy of the Tiger tank.
I added the light tank to all other civs to balance it.

I named it 1.03 new, but both versions of my mods are based on the RAR 1.03 beta version.

You'll need the same pediaicons.txt file, it's working for both versions.

Here is the new file.

Attachments

• RAR 1.03 new.zip
    46.7 KB · Views: 330
so i have to download all the files you have posted ? thats alot...
i´m new at this and so i downloaded only the first package and installed it. but then i got this error. the other files are confusing me a little, because i dont know, where to put all the files included in the zips. is it possible that you make only one huge file where all changes are included so people can extract them easily to the right places ?

next problem: how do i add the new shipyards to my game ?
in the pediaicons.txt is the following text:
Code:
#ICON_BLDG_Shipyard
era
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyardanc_large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyardmid_large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyard_large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyard_large.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyardanc_small.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyardmid_small.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyard_small.pcx
art\civilopedia\icons\buildings\Shipyard_small.pcx
but there are only 2 (!) pcx-files included in the .zip: Shipyardanc_large.pcx and Shipyardanc_small.pcx . where can i get the rest ?
your files are confusing me more and more ;)

Everytime I try to use RAR 1.03 new.zip, I get an error. Missing entry in "text\PediaIcons.txt":ICON_BLDG_Palace_Gardens. Also the .biq file seems awfully bloated, it is reading 346 KB on my computer, when RAR 1.02 new.biq is only 51 KB. I am assuming that the file has become corrupt. Thank you for you assistance.

Nikox said:
I miss the pedia icons for:

waterMill

Anyone can help me??

I did a version of a watermill,
including:
the building
the tech tree icon
the civilopedia icon
the city screen icon
pediaicons text
civilopedia text
and installation instructions.

Just follow the link in my sig.

I love you Foofus. You've got to be one of my favorite people here. Thanks for being such a good sport and having a sense of humor about this as things get worked out. Nikox, Rufus T. Firefly, or RTF, is a highly esteemed artist here who has made some very good artwork and his work has been invaluable to DyP, RAR, and many other mods. Maybe you could ask him nicely to tell you the names of artists for any artwork that he recognizes. This might help you get started on tracking down the credit. Tracking down the proper credits and giving them with the zip files is indeed your responsibility if you are using or reposting others' work, so try to have a positive attitude about it. :goodjob:

Top Bottom