• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Razing Cities and National Wonders

WeaselSlapper

Prince
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just bad design by the developers. If you capture a city and start razing it from the dialog box it will not count toward your SP costs. This is a nice feature, however the city being razed still effects your National Wonders. So if you're building a National Wonder and are conquering you cannot raze a city unless it has the necessary buildings for your national wonder production to continue.

I know it is intended that razing a city the turn you capture it does not count towards Policy Costs.

I don't know if it is intended that they cost towards your National Wonders or not.

Either way, it's most annoying indeed. I would agree to the national wonder production being halted when you annex a city, but not when you raze it immediately. Of course it would halt national wonder production when you stop razing such a city.

I know it is intended that razing a city the turn you capture it does not count towards Policy Costs.

I don't know if it is intended that they cost towards your National Wonders or not.

Sorry I should have clarified. I believe that halting production of a National Wonder is a bug and should be fixed and that the SP costs works as intended and as it should.

Top Bottom