???? Re: installing War of the Ring scenario

Trinkledink

Chieftain
Hi i have been trying to get 'War of the Ring' mod on my mac and i always get error messages before i can start playing. Has anyone successfully gotten it to work?

Blue Monkey, i read that you had been trying to get it to work, did you eventually?
Thanks!

Moderator Action: Post moved. OP where it was originally states:
What Else To Post, and What NOT To:
This is meant to be a library of how-to's only. If a posted solution needs clarification definitely add your question or correction. If you have an alternative solution post it.

IF YOU’RE ASKING SOMEONE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL A MOD FOR YOU OR YOU'RE REQUESTING SOMEONE TO DO A PC TO MAC TRANSFER FOR YOU THIS IS NOT THE PROPER THREAD AND THE MODERATOR WILL BE ASKED TO MOVE/REMOVE YOUR POST

Honestly don't remember. I haven't got it installled atm.

A separate thread like this is most likely to get attention here. You could try posting the question in the scenario's thread. That would also be an appropriate place to ask. You may get the "ask the Mac people" runaround, but who knows.

I'm pretty sure it will be a Mac-spcific issue. Mods are a lottery on the Mac version, as the file path computations are very iffy. If the mod relies on stuff in, say, the PTW Extras folder then you often have to copy files from one place to another just to get the mod to find them.

Top Bottom