Real life questions to get to know each other

What's your age group

• Total voters
If you want my age, don't check my profile. You'll find the age of the PLACE (not person) I care most about (also since it wouldn't let me put 1867 ;) ). I came to CFC for scenarios and maps for C3C, read some stories, joined INES I, and have been Hooked on NESing ever since. From there I expanded to other parts of the site.

I am also, if you hadn't guessed, a Jewish Canadian living in Toronto, NOT Glendale Arizone. My life is sports. That would explain the Glendale, as on the 8th that is where the Super Bowl shall be held between Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos. Or Denver Broncos and New Orleans Saints. Or Dallas Cowboys and Indianapolis Colts. Or Indy vs NO. That is all. I also play various sports, spending about 10-20 (It used to be 20-30) hours a week training, working out in the gym, and doing other unrelated sports that help fitness.

You mean you're not actually 59 years old? Shame... I always envisaged you as that elderly Jewish bloke off The Simpsons. :p

yay for whatever thirteen year olds out there. I'm obsessed with French Horn - and march with it :p. That's my life in a nutshell, except that most people in my school consider me a nerd. oh well.
I always imagined Catharsis as this twenty+ year old. You're almost my age, or actually thomas's age:eek:
EDIT: hah merciary...though marching with a french horn isn't that easy :D

I am male, 15 years old (16 in a short time), living in Bucharest, Romania (which is also the 6th largest city in the EU).

I am a guitar player, often traveling to other parts of my country and abroad too much to have any Internet access for long periods of time :( (in June, July and the first half of August I've been at home a grand total of 4 days). I need a laptop. :p

There are many other things I could say about me, but I know too many people will not believe me or believe that I'm full of myself (which I'm not :p) if I say them, so I'll shut up now.

I'm surprised by how young people here are, I'm usually clearly the youngest of the group I'm in (as I skipped a year in school and I was born very late in the year, my classmates are all 17-18, with the exception of one who is 20 :p and who is a good friend of mine actually).

Brisingamen, seeing as you march does your school compete at BOA?

And at your comment I imagine marching a normal french horn would be difficult, if we had an actual one in the show it would be a feature. What we use are horrible, some over 20 years.

Brisingamen, seeing as you march does your school compete at BOA?

And at your comment I imagine marching a normal french horn would be difficult, if we had an actual one in the show it would be a feature. What we use are horrible, some over 20 years.

I'm not sure, since I'm only a freshman.
But we got new double horns two years ago so they're dent free. We have two Yamahas :)cry: ), a Holton :)) ), and one I forget, so they're all pretty good, except I hate the Yamahas. We have five marching horns :eek: which is a LOT.
And they're %$!@ heavy... :mad: - my poor little finger will never be the same :(

*ignore Post*

Yeah for our count:

Normal horns: 5-7? most Conns some Blessings
Marching horns: 3 all Blessings
actual Melophones: 2 Blessings (older than dirt)

I hate Blessings, unfortunately that's what we have. Yeah your fingers always hurt at first but you get use to it. Wait until the colder months then your fingers freeze in the shape your holding the horn. :) (not joking, it took me about 10 minutes to get my fingers moving again after practice)

I'm 20, and go to Ohio State, studying Political Science.

To make money, I'm a drum teacher (both private lessons, and I give marching percussion clinics to a few high schools), a blues musician, and a tutor for disadvantaged youth.

Deciding to respond here:

I'm 17 years old living in Lebanon, Ohio (the suburb of America). I'm a Senior at my high school. I'm in the marching band at my school in which I play the mellophone, if anyone needs clarifying that's a marching french horn. I've not been into RPG games much and got hooked to civ about five years ago and joined two years ago and lurked around FFH for a year and then found this place with my first being NOTWs and then I broaden my selection. Not much more to me.

Horray for Ohioian marching band vets! Come try out for TBDBITL

16, CT, USA. Born in Portsmouth, UK, and lived thee for 5 years.

I've played Civ3 and Civ4, but not in a while, as I've played other games. Also, I'm learning to drive now, and unlike my friends, I'm learning on a manual... muahaha.

Ah, yes, my home when I'm not out this way marauding villages.. I mean.. going to school.

I like how Perfection keeps saying progressively more ridiculous things in an attempt to get someone to notice him. (Yes, drinking pepsi in a coke plant is more ridiculous than getting your balls sliced open.

Er, probably not.)

Actually all are true.

As a child I refused a pony.

Top Bottom