Really Advanced Setup

I can't tell you for certain if this mod works with the Enhanced UI mod. But due to the the fact that the two mods change different aspects of the game. There's a decent chance that they will work together.

I seem to recall there was an issue getting The Great Barrier Reef to show up properly with this mod. Is this still an issue?

I seem to recall there was an issue getting The Great Barrier Reef to show up properly with this mod. Is this still an issue?

If by "show up" you mean "appear in the game", I can confirm that the mod definitely doesn't prevent it from being in the game, as I played a game recently in which the GBR was one of the wonders. But if you mean as a menu item to add to a game, I wouldn't know as I have never used the mod to add wonders to a game.

If by "show up" you mean "appear in the game", I can confirm that the mod definitely doesn't prevent it from being in the game, as I played a game recently in which the GBR was one of the wonders. But if you mean as a menu item to add to a game, I wouldn't know as I have never used the mod to add wonders to a game.
Thanks for answering. I seem to recall it was just a graphical issue. Where the tiles would not show up properly. But other than that the actual tile worked as intended.

Edit: I apologize I'm asking while using this with the VP mod. I completely forgot to add that

Thanks for answering. I seem to recall it was just a graphical issue. Where the tiles would not show up properly. But other than that the actual tile worked as intended.

Edit: I apologize I'm asking while using this with the VP mod. I completely forgot to add that

Can't help with that, I'm afraid. I play on a Mac, so certain mods are not useable for me. (Though I also play on Windows using a virtual machine, but I prefer to keep things simple there with regard to mods.)

I have a very specific problem with this mod. Any advice from others would be welcome.

I usually play Civ V on my iMac. There's a problem with bloated files crashing the app.

A fix for this means switching to Windows - on my Mac I run Windows using Parallels. Then using the save file bloat Mod.

Right now I'm trying to fix a game that was built using Really Advanced Setup. It works fine in MacOS but when I switch to Windows, it does not show up as one of the mods.

I looked in the folders for the mod and found its folder is there as expected, see the screenshot, but the contents are empty. I suspect... but not being a developer I can't be sure, that I could copy and paste the relevant files into this folder and all would be well. Is that right?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 9.32.17 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 9.32.17 AM.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 22
Playing with vox populi 4.2.7, clicked on "Always Peace", and as soon as I met a city-state it was at war with me. I thought I must have checked the wrong box, but I rechecked, and I had indeed clicked "Always Peace". What did I do wrong? I used the link on the first post. It hasn't been updated since 2016?

Many thanks for all your help. Modding is a lot of work.

Top Bottom