[NFP] Reason that I ban trading in my games

Whenever you trade, no matter you do that intentionally or unintentionally, the bug is taking effect and affects how many gold AI may charge/offer you, you're already using exploit.

That's why I ban all sorts of tradings in my games.

Uhm, no. It's probably just the same rounding bug that let you trade 1 horse for 2gpt in civ5, but will only pay 3gpt for 2 horses. Never seemed to affect luxury trading and the like...and if the AI seems to offer you unreasonable deals, just decline.

This is the same with Civ:Beyond Earth and Civ 5.

In Beyond Earth you could buy a favour and then sell it back right away for more than what you paid to buy it.

In Civ 5 you can sell "infinite war" against a civ for everything that a civilization has. This way you can easily obtain 1500 GPT with which you can buy all CS and all armies. But this is a bug / NWAI feature so I never use it.

Whenever you trade, no matter you do that intentionally or unintentionally, the bug is taking effect and affects how many gold AI may charge/offer you, you're already using exploit.

That's why I ban all sorts of tradings in my games.

You just lost the plot. Trading a luxury for 6 gpt is not an exploit or a bug.

Uhm, no. It's probably just the same rounding bug that let you trade 1 horse for 2gpt in civ5, but will only pay 3gpt for 2 horses. Never seemed to affect luxury trading and the like...and if the AI seems to offer you unreasonable deals, just decline.

In Civ5 you cannot trade away the horses you bought, so you cannot make infinite money only from this.

Top Bottom