1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] Reason that I ban trading in my games

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Lily_Lancer, Jun 24, 2020.

1. SharTeel

SharTeel Chieftain

Uhm, no. It's probably just the same rounding bug that let you trade 1 horse for 2gpt in civ5, but will only pay 3gpt for 2 horses. Never seemed to affect luxury trading and the like...and if the AI seems to offer you unreasonable deals, just decline.

Pietato likes this.
  2. Tiberiu

Tiberiu Warlord

This is the same with Civ:Beyond Earth and Civ 5.

In Beyond Earth you could buy a favour and then sell it back right away for more than what you paid to buy it.

In Civ 5 you can sell "infinite war" against a civ for everything that a civilization has. This way you can easily obtain 1500 GPT with which you can buy all CS and all armies. But this is a bug / NWAI feature so I never use it.

3. Mr. Shadows

Mr. Shadows Nomad of the time streams

You just lost the plot. Trading a luxury for 6 gpt is not an exploit or a bug.

Pietato likes this.
  4. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Deity

In Civ5 you cannot trade away the horses you bought, so you cannot make infinite money only from this.