Rebellion!

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Julia Peesea comes up with a plan.

Julia: I must have my own nation. Though the conditions are good in Fanatica, I desire something more. Therefore, I will declare my province to be its own independent country of Asphinxia, with me as the despotess regnant. The capital is Lake Asphinxia. I also must conquer more land. Therefore, I am officially taking my ten legions to Aureus and occupying it. I will annex the land of Aureus as well. The legion and the spearman under my husband Brutus are to stay in Lake Asphinxia and guard it. I will command my ten legions. I will take a neutral stance toward Egypt, and will not fight them nor ally with the Egyptians. I will be at peace with Fanatica if they accept the following terms:

-I will control Lake Asphinxia and Aureus and their city radius.
-I will receive all resources possessed by Fanatica, plus access to their barracks.
-I will be recognized as an independent country

Julia marches to Aureus with her legions.

OOC: If this deal is accepted, Julia will have her country. If not, they will be at war. If any troops are in the Aureus vicinity, they may stand and fight. The battle involves CG and should not be decided by him.

ooc:
also, please notice that other fanatican units may join into the defence of the fanatican motherland... >-)
we finally found another enemy except egypt

also, did you know that if you attack a territory, all units in that territory will automatically defend the territory? so it is not needed to put units into a city to defend it.

unlike in dg2, we dont have a tile-to-tile defense.

also, could you post a screenshot of what you claim?

OOC: If there are any troops in Aureus, please say that there are so that a battle may begin. Here is a screenshot of the claimed area. Blue is the territory they already own, red is what they claim and are invading.

Attachments

• grants13.jpg
    grants13.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 169
OOC: The Jade Province soldiers are not in Aureus. They are in the Jade Province or Egypt, but they would not be in Aureus, which is not a part of the Jade Province. I will also need to know the strengths of the despot's army defending Aureus, if it exists.

OOC: After the TC is over, and David has left, I shall post Aldadan's stance in this rebellion.

I have made orders to have the Jade Commandos be in the Jade Provance

The Battle results:

It was a hard fought battle. At first, it seemed the Peesea legions were going to win. They shattered Jades and the HMC all over. but the sheer size of the attacking force started to overwhelm the defenders. They were losing ground, fast. Julia's legions started falling like flies. The remaining ones fled to Asphinxia. & legions lay dead, and the 3 that fled had alot of wounded.
The HMC lost 8 legions, and had 4 more lose alot of men. Maj Gen. Scrobius recieved a Stray arrow to the left leg. Maj. Gen. Julius was hit with a flying chip of a sword, and it was lodged in his right arm. Lt. Gen. Veern went unscathed.
The Jades lost 6 legions, and 3 legions lost alot of men. Mara and Julia had a little duel before the end. Mara was his in the left arm, and Julia in the right hip. They both left and Julia escaped. Anthony II was hit with an arrow, but it dislodged easily and we goes with a dislocated right shoulder.
The battlefield will be forever known as the Red Hills, because of all the blood that was shed here.

Julia has 3 legions left at half strength
HMC has 10 legions left and 4 at half strength
Jade has 8 legions left and 3 at half strength.

A follow up is a good idea, unless they want peace.

In the safe distance from the field

General Mara Jade IV: Ugh, Ive been hit on the arm.

Soon a stranger appeared in front of Mara

Stranger: Here, let me help you

The Stranger gave Mara some Medicinal herbs to help ease the pain and made a makeshift bandage for her. She also made a sling for her arm

General Mara Jade IV: May I ask, who are you kind stranger?

Madame Helga: Why I am Madame Helge. I have learned about these herbs that would help with healing.

General Mara Jade IV: Thanks, luckly my good arm is still in good shape.

Madame Helga: No no, you must let the wonds heal. I will ensure that you will be back in battle in no time.

Lt. General Maxius Veern approaches Mara

Lt Gen. Maxius: Are you alright Mara.

Madame Helga: Ohh she will be fine.

Lt Gen. Maxius: Ill have my metal workers make a special shield for your arm. You are very brave Mara, you even have caught the attention of the Despot and wishes to see the partisipants of this war personaly.

OOC: And now, the long-delayed return of Aldadan Taurnaina to the world...

Aldadan, having helped bring the situation in the Nar Shadaa area to a rather vague end, became bored again over the next few years. He wandered throughout the lands of Fanatica, having his adventure, but never quite finding himself being happy. He traveled to his father's forest, but found that he was dead. ALdadan stayed there for a time, then moved on. During his travels, he used his status as a Noble to obtain the goods necessary for his journey, for he had no other way to pay for things while traveling. The Egypt War came, but he decided that no, that was not the right thing for him to participate in. It was while staying at an inn in Nur Gisnod that he had first heard rumors of a rebellion at Lake Asphinxia.

Alas, that rebellion was over by the time of his arrival. But, there are still things happening in the area. Small-scale geurilla groups operate about the area, believed to have Egyptian support. Aldadan undertakes something that he believes will be interesting, although he does not know how much it will turn out to be...

RESULTS FROM PEESEA REBELLION

Here it is:
A long, hard fought battle again. Julia's men fought bravely for Peesea. They managed to halt the legions for 2 hours, but the catapult battery from before took its toll. The legions started knicking down spearmen left and right, while legions fell, too. This time, though, Julia could not slip away. A Jade Legionare caught her and she is held prisoner. Her husband was slain in battle, and his head delivered to The Despot. Marcus Minimus died valantly trying to get Julia away. An arrow pierced his heart. All the Peesea's were taken prisoner, and their fates are in Helenatica's hands. As the battle was being wrapped up, a surprise attack of 3 legions jumped out of homes and buildings, and the HMC lost another legion. The surprise attack was crushed.

Summary:
HMC lost 8 legions, and 5 are at half strength
Peesea lost all spearmen, Brutus and Marcus died, and all Peesea's were taken prisoner.
The land is now under
Jade's lost 2 legions and 1 at half strength, as they slipped around and caught the Peeseas, and fought light combat.

In the forests

Julia Peesea: Please, spare my life

Mara Jade IV: Spare your life to a Rebel? Hah, thats another for the laughs.

Maxius Veern: Just kill her. It would be one less Rebel to deal with. Since I was going to personaly hand the Rebel to the despot. But I shall leve her fate to you.

Mara grabs hold of the iron chain that is linked up to Julia Peesea.

Mara Jade IV: Com;n you. We are seeing the Despot.

Top Bottom