Rebirth and Legend

Fall from heaven has always had mulltiplayjr issues. I think the only version that was capable of handling it is the Orbis modmod.
I gather that the steam release of Civ4 also has issues when it comes to multiplayer too.

Fall from heaven has always had mulltiplayjr issues. I think the only version that was capable of handling it is the Orbis modmod.
I gather that the steam release of Civ4 also has issues when it comes to multiplayer too.

Disregard this one lol. Me and my friends actually managed to get this one to work. (Me being the dummy i am i forgot to copy the modules from inactive to active)

Unfortunately what with life and other commitments, I haven't had the time to work on this project for some time, and in comparison to Ashes of Erebus, the other RiFE continuation, there's just a colossal amount of work to be done.
Add to that the issue that what works on the disk-release of Civ4 BTS doesn't always work on the Steam release, and vice-versa, which makes troubleshooting a problem, and it's just more than I can currently deal with.

Top Bottom