1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebirth and Legend

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Derf, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Derf

Derf Modular Mushroom

Fall from heaven has always had mulltiplayjr issues. I think the only version that was capable of handling it is the Orbis modmod.
    I gather that the steam release of Civ4 also has issues when it comes to multiplayer too.

2. RaTeedus

RaTeedus Chieftain

Disregard this one lol. Me and my friends actually managed to get this one to work. (Me being the dummy i am i forgot to copy the modules from inactive to active)

3. Alexej

Alexej Chieftain

Any new progress on this? :)

4. Derf

Derf Modular Mushroom

Unfortunately what with life and other commitments, I haven't had the time to work on this project for some time, and in comparison to Ashes of Erebus, the other RiFE continuation, there's just a colossal amount of work to be done.
    Add to that the issue that what works on the disk-release of Civ4 BTS doesn't always work on the Steam release, and vice-versa, which makes troubleshooting a problem, and it's just more than I can currently deal with.