Recruiting for 5-6 player FFA, regular time, days flexible

Cool, vra. I expect this game should be done in 2-3 weeks, and I'll organize another after that. I'll post a link at the end of this thread when that happens.

Okay, if that's the case we shouldn't try to plan any sessions on those days, it defeats the purpose of planning in advance if anyone maybe won't be there....

When else is good for everyone? Saturday / Sunday / Mon tues weds etc?

I can make it Sat and Mon for sure, Sunday as a maybe. Can't vouch for anything after that yet. :p

If Monday works for Rob, looks like we could nail that down as definite.

Okay, see you guys tomorrow!

As usual I'm flexible, so up to the others which day works for all. It would be great if we could get another one in before next Monday, assuming we'll play then again....

Turns out I can't play on Monday, not at our usual starting time at least. Got something to do an hour before that and have no clue as to when I'll be done, so better to set up another date. Might have to push it all the way to next Friday, I'm afraid.

Woops I forgot to do any write up for our last session. Much the same as before, English Ships of the Line terrorizing the seas, at least until the Aztec and Songhai navies joined forces to oppose the threat. Oob got into the modern era, well done. zalta can say more about what's happened in his homeland, in his long war versus the Americans, plus defending against more English aggression.

-----

Scheduling is not looking great, since next Friday might be out for Oob anyway. Is it?

zalta let us know in advance, if you can, if you do get any free days during the week. Oob could you play Friday or other weekend days? I guess there's always next Monday...?

We have another wrinkle to contend with: daylight savings time starts here tomorrow night. What this means for you, zalta, is that our start time will be an hour earlier than usual, from now on. Will that work for you?

1 hour earlier will be no prob. This week is looking tricky, with luck we might be able to squeeze in a very quick session on Thursday, but that'd be some 2 hours absolute max, unless we can start even earlier.

Okay if Monday / tomorrow is no good for you this week, zalta, let's shoot for Thursday.

Can we possibly try to start a bit earlier than usual then, just so we'll have more than 2 hours of playing time? An hour earlier would be nice. (2 hours with daylight saving)

Yeah I can only push it up half an hour, too. 7:30pm Thursday then, local time, assuming of course this works for Rob. (And yes zalta, for you this will be 1.5 hours earlier than our usual time.)

Top Bottom