Recruiting new FFH-Players in the colonization Forums

I have been reading abit in the new Colonizations forums and some poeple there said they were really looking for / missing a good turnbased fantasy game like master of magic. Perhaps we should try to convince them to try FFH2? (noone seems to have mentioned the mod there up until now and people over there don't seem to have noticed given some of the comments in one of the main threads.)
Im sure they won't be disappointed / angry at us for giving that hint.

Will drop by later as well and hint them to go here for a peak.

Perhaps worth for one from the team to go there and drop a few words as well?

Jus give em the link. Course, they prolly won't wanna buy CivIV BTS less they have it. But I think Colonization is a CivIV forum anyway. But more FfH players is never a bad thing.

Most of the players debating about fantasy TBS did sound as though they whould have Civ 4 but didn't delve into mods from my impression.

And yes its a subforum for Civ 4 so its not far fetched to assume most of them do at least own Civ 4. (After all the part up until fire is decent enough to give one hell :)p) of an impression. Even for those that don't own BTS)

Hmm...well, maybe some of us should go register there simply for the sake tellin em to try FfH. I think I might.

No need to register as you are allready if writing here, its also CFC after all. :p

Just click the announcement from the board admins about it and you'll get there.

Edit: Yes i mean here. And those who spoke about old CiV 1 /2, Col and MoM there didn't seem to be inactive there. (as i said i belive the discussion was in one or 2 of the main threads havent found the spot right now as i have not much time left for tonight.)
I guess that those guys just don't play or look for alot of mods. (Since its not about a mod perhaps you have the chance to fetch a few non-modplayers there. :))

I have been reading abit in the new Colonizations forums and some poeple there said they were really looking for / missing a good turnbased fantasy game like master of magic. Perhaps we should try to convince them to try FFH2? (noone seems to have mentioned the mod there up until now and people over there don't seem to have noticed given some of the comments in one of the main threads.)
Im sure they won't be disappointed / angry at us for giving that hint.

Will drop by later as well and hint them to go here for a peak.

Perhaps worth for one from the team to go there and drop a few words as well?

where did you read that?
definitely a good idea to invite them for a look here.

Found it. :) Mainly the following thread:

Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Colonization > Colonization Annnounced

Page 1, 3 and 4 (and that discussion doesn't sound like they whould know FFH 2)

as well as a bit (with a small FFH2 Reference already existing) in:

Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Colonization > Civ IV: Colonization

Page 8 and 9

PS: How to link a thread in a post. Explanation whould be apreciated. :)

What needs to be noted to them, and other people who might like this mod and would be expected to know of its existence already, is that the mod is polished, well designed, and has a lot of content. In short, it's good.

By default, I expect overhaul mods like FFH to be half assed and mostly worthless. I'm usually right. Sure was true for Rhye's, the other "big" Civ4 mod. Bet lots of other people think like me. Informing people that FfH exists isn't enough, I knew about it a long time before downloading it. What sets FfH apart from other mods is that it's both different AND playable. You need to drive that point home, because I'll be god damned if I'd have figured it out on my own.

Top Bottom