Refar's SDK Tutorial Problem

Voyhkah

Undead
To learn SDK, I decided to use Refar's Tutorial. The tutorial told me to change some things in the configuration settings from "Release" to "Final_Release". However, after I did this, the nmake section disappeared from "Active(Final_Release" but remained in "Debug" This has brought me to a total standstill. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express.

Anyone know what's wrong, or more importantly, how I can fix it?

Thanks for posting! I thought no one would!

As requested: HERE

Thanks for posting! I thought no one would!

Give people some time ;)

Anyway, I don't have VS2010, but I edited your vcxproj file manually (there was no need to send the 40 MB database file :p), and for some reason the nmake commands section for the release configuration indeed disappeared from it...
I added it and I hope it will work now.

I also added a project file that should match Danny Daemonic's make file (which I linked earlier), just in case you're interested.

Good luck.

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.zip
    2 KB · Views: 55
  • CvGameCoreDLL_Danny.zip
    2 KB · Views: 47
Thanks!

But how do you get a vsproj file from a zip? My software won't let me!

Do you mean that you can't extract the files from the zip?
Exactly.
What's 'your software'?
Sorry, I really should have seen that coming. WinRAR.

Oh. My WinRar doesn't open it either. Try using 7zip, or even Windows' native compressed folders. They work for me (I wonder what I did when I created them...)

I opened it, but when I tried to compile it, I got this error in the .log:

Build started 11/18/2010 3:29:50 PM.
1>Project "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\CvGameCoreDLL\CvGameCoreDLL.vcxproj" on node 2 (build target(s)).
1>Build:
nmake Debug

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

1>NMAKE : fatal error U1052: file 'Debug' not found
Stop.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command "nmake Debug" exited with code 2.
1>Done Building Project "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\CvGameCoreDLL\CvGameCoreDLL.vcxproj" (build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.04

can you post your makefile?
You should have one in the same folder as the project file (if not - then there's your problem).

Did the nmake section at least come back properly?

It's the one you gave me.

I gave you a visual C++ project file.
I'm not sure which of the following you meant by 'the one you gave me':

1. The file I attached. In which case, I didn't give you the makefile, so you need to get it yourself from either Refar's guide or DannyDaemonic's file (which I linked you).

2. Danny's file I linked you. In which case you should use the project file I gave you with the '_Danny' suffix. I don't know why it doesn't work in this case.

I used danny's file, and got this error:

Code:
1>NMAKE : fatal error U1052: file 'Debug' not found

This error appears if you don't have a valid file named 'Makefile' in the CvGameCoreDll folder.
Please make sure you placed the file with the correct name in the correct folder.

This is the only thing I can think of.

I used the vsproj file you gave me.

I used the vsproj file you gave me.

That's not what I asked.

There are 2 separate files you should have (in addition to the code itself):
- The Visual Studio project file (vcxproj, in your case). This is the file I attached.
- A file called 'Makefile'. This is the file in the thread for which I gave you a link.

Both files should be in the CvGameCoreDll folder.
Do you have both files?

Ah-ha! I get it now! The make file is supposed to be in the same FOLDER as the vcproj file, not inside the vcproj itsself!

But when I compiled with the makefile(Danny's one) in the same directory as the vcproj, I got this error when I tried to compile solution:
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: CvGameCoreDLL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  
1>  Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /YcCvGameCoreDLL.h /Fo"Debug\_precompile.obj" /c _precompile.cpp
1>  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
1>  
1>  File Not Found
1>  File Not Found
1>  _precompile.cpp
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '_precompile.cpp': No such file or directory
1>NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe"' : return code '0x2'
1>  Stop.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command "nmake Debug" exited with code 2.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

It seems you don't have the '_precompile.cpp' source file in the same folder.
All the source code files (.cpp, .h) should be in the same folder as the 2 files.

ALL of them? Oh.

I put all of them in the folder with the CvGameCoreDLL.vcproj, and now I'm getting this error:
Spoiler :
Code:
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 10.00.30319.01
1>  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
1>  
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /YcCvGameCoreDLL.h /Fo"Debug\_precompile.obj" /c _precompile.cpp
1>  _precompile.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvArea.obj /c CvArea.cpp
1>  CvArea.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvArtFileMgr.obj /c CvArtFileMgr.cpp
1>  CvArtFileMgr.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvCity.obj /c CvCity.cpp
1>  CvCity.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvCityAI.obj /c CvCityAI.cpp
1>  CvCityAI.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDeal.obj /c CvDeal.cpp
1>  CvDeal.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDiploParameters.obj /c CvDiploParameters.cpp
1>  CvDiploParameters.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDLLButtonPopup.obj /c CvDLLButtonPopup.cpp
1>  CvDLLButtonPopup.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDLLEntity.obj /c CvDLLEntity.cpp
1>  CvDLLEntity.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDLLPython.obj /c CvDLLPython.cpp
1>  CvDLLPython.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDllPythonEvents.obj /c CvDllPythonEvents.cpp
1>  CvDllPythonEvents.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDllTranslator.obj /c CvDllTranslator.cpp
1>  CvDllTranslator.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvDLLWidgetData.obj /c CvDLLWidgetData.cpp
1>  CvDLLWidgetData.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvEventReporter.obj /c CvEventReporter.cpp
1>  CvEventReporter.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvFractal.obj /c CvFractal.cpp
1>  CvFractal.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGame.obj /c CvGame.cpp
1>  CvGame.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGameAI.obj /c CvGameAI.cpp
1>  CvGameAI.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGameCoreDLL.obj /c CvGameCoreDLL.cpp
1>  CvGameCoreDLL.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGameCoreUtils.obj /c CvGameCoreUtils.cpp
1>  CvGameCoreUtils.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGameInterface.obj /c CvGameInterface.cpp
1>  CvGameInterface.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGameTextMgr.obj /c CvGameTextMgr.cpp
1>  CvGameTextMgr.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvGlobals.obj /c CvGlobals.cpp
1>  CvGlobals.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvHallOfFameInfo.obj /c CvHallOfFameInfo.cpp
1>  CvHallOfFameInfo.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvInfos.obj /c CvInfos.cpp
1>  CvInfos.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvInfoWater.obj /c CvInfoWater.cpp
1>  CvInfoWater.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvInitCore.obj /c CvInitCore.cpp
1>  CvInitCore.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvMap.obj /c CvMap.cpp
1>  CvMap.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvMapGenerator.obj /c CvMapGenerator.cpp
1>  CvMapGenerator.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvMessageControl.obj /c CvMessageControl.cpp
1>  CvMessageControl.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvMessageData.obj /c CvMessageData.cpp
1>  CvMessageData.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPlayer.obj /c CvPlayer.cpp
1>  CvPlayer.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPlayerAI.obj /c CvPlayerAI.cpp
1>  CvPlayerAI.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPlot.obj /c CvPlot.cpp
1>  CvPlot.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPlotGroup.obj /c CvPlotGroup.cpp
1>  CvPlotGroup.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPopupInfo.obj /c CvPopupInfo.cpp
1>  CvPopupInfo.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvPopupReturn.obj /c CvPopupReturn.cpp
1>  CvPopupReturn.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvRandom.obj /c CvRandom.cpp
1>  CvRandom.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvReplayInfo.obj /c CvReplayInfo.cpp
1>  CvReplayInfo.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvReplayMessage.obj /c CvReplayMessage.cpp
1>  CvReplayMessage.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvSelectionGroup.obj /c CvSelectionGroup.cpp
1>  CvSelectionGroup.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvSelectionGroupAI.obj /c CvSelectionGroupAI.cpp
1>  CvSelectionGroupAI.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvStatistics.obj /c CvStatistics.cpp
1>  CvStatistics.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvStructs.obj /c CvStructs.cpp
1>  CvStructs.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvTalkingHeadMessage.obj /c CvTalkingHeadMessage.cpp
1>  CvTalkingHeadMessage.cpp
1>  	"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003\bin\cl.exe" /nologo /MD /Zi /Od /D_DEBUG /RTC1 /Fp"Debug\CvGameCoreDLL.pch" /GR /Gy /W3 /EHsc /Gd /Gm- /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /D_USRDLL /DCVGAMECOREDLL_EXPORTS /Yu"CvGameCoreDLL.h" /IBoost-1.32.0/include /IPython24/include /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003/include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include" /I"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A/Include/mfc" /FoDebug\CvTeam.obj /c CvTeam.cpp
Et cetera (Can't post more)

I got an error for ALL OF THEM!

Doesn't look like an error. It's only reporting its progress.
See if the dll file is created in the Debug folder.

Top Bottom