1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

References Not Affecting Mod Load Order

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Released Mods' started by Doomturtle, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Doomturtle

Doomturtle Chieftain

I have made a mod adding faster game speeds that conflicts with 8 Ages of Pace. 8 Ages of Pace deletes all of the rows from the GameSpeed_Turns, and my mod adds new values to this table. If my mod loads before Ages of Pace, then 8 Ages of Pace deletes of the values inserted by by mod. This causes my mod to crash after ending a turn.

In theory, I can fix this conflict by setting 8 Ages of Pace as a reference in my mod in order to force 8 Ages of Pace to load before my mod. The reference that I set appears to be totally ignored. After loading a game with both mods enabled, the GameSpeed_Turns table does not contain any of the values that my mod writes to it. This suggests that 8 Ages of Pace loads before my mod even with my mod having a reference to 8 Ages of Pace. Has anyone else gotten a reference to work for their mod?

Attached Files: