Religious Lens Bug 1.0.0.194 (Repost with corrected info in title)

ryanroo2

Chieftain
I recently came across a bug where when the game shows religious pressure through the religious lens or when on a religious unit, the icon that would represent Catholicism is instead showing Confucianism. The first screenshot (Or the one without the menu open) shows the wrong icon in red, coming from the direction of Spanish cities. The second screenshot (or the one with the menu open, just in case they are in the wrong order) shows that Confucianism has not been founded in my game. The game version is 1.0.0.194 and I have all released DLC installed with no mods. If you need me to try and recreate it again, I can, but as far as I know, it's just when there is Catholicism. I will update this as I try it again. My game is somewhere around turn 170 (in screenshots) and it has been happening the entire game. If you need anymore info let me know and thanks for reading!
20171023180142_1.jpg
20171023180149_1.jpg

I just recently started playing Civ 6 and am just on my second game. I am playing Spain so, of course, I founded Catholicism w/ Mosques and immediately noticed this weird bug also. Same color (red) but wrong symbol (Confucianism instead of Catholicism) for all exerted pressure. I knew it had to be wrong because all religions have been founded already and Confucianism was not one of them!

Top Bottom