REPLACEMENT PLAYERS HALL

Hey Jarovid we do have several openings in the Age of Imperialism Game.

We have three spots open at the moment Japan,Germany, and Austria-Hungary.
It looks like we have one new player joining in Tigranes (spelling) so we still need one or two more players.
If you are interested let Tom Yo know he is running the game or just post here or in the New AoI thread.

Also Lanz we would luv to have you in the AoI game it is real fun and the group of players are GREAT! So come on down!:D

I am back on track and can pick this back up sorry for the delay or I can pass it on to the new guy?

Oops, I responded in the WPNE thread before reading this here...
Well, I guess it's up to you. Real life has of course first priority, but if you think you can now keep up a decent pace in the WPNE game, it wouldn't make sense to replace you now. But if you still feel too busy, I guess the best for the rest of us would be if you just pass it on to Jarovid.
It's only 16 more turns and I would love to get this Epic finished quickly after this long time...

If Jureil wishes to finish WPNE, that's fine with me. I can wait for new game(s).

The Eldorado4 PBEM is down for a couple of months now, since a player disappeared. This PBEM is hosted on civfr, requires the french mod Eldorado 4 and a copy of some files of the french C3C game (I will provide all of these if someone is willing to replace the missing guy).
The civ to take over is England, currently in third position for the victory (from my point of view). I think the game is about 50 turns of its end.

Eldorado 4 is a mod about the new world discovery. The map is custom: the old nations (England, Portugal (me), Spain, France, Netherlands, Ottoman) are in the centre of the huge map and are exploring the world and colonizing it. They can win the game through victory points or through independence declaration victory (replace the space race).
The rest of the world is settled by native Indians and pirates. Native Indians can win through cultural victory. Pirates can win by building a specific great building available at the end of their research tree.
All civ have a specific research tree with specific units and buildings. Old nations have lots in common while native tree and pirates tree are both very specific.

In fact, pirates also doesn't have a player anymore. A replacement player would be great, but isn't mandatory, as the host of the game used to play them when needed (the host is not owning a civ in this game). Pirates have a lot of cities, but rather smalls. They didn't performed well in scientific research and I think they don't have any luck to win anymore.

I already try to find a replacement player on french forums, but I failed. I'm aware that entering a game using a french mod with a french civilopedia and only french players may be hard for a not french player, but it is my last hope to have this PBEM going on. I you are ready to take part in this game, please contact me through private message.

Top Bottom