1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS HALL

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by LouLong, Apr 16, 2004.

1. bathsheba666

bathsheba666 Fast 'n Bulbous

2. soul_warrior

soul_warrior Termite!

replacement needed for the HWICCA on the ROOD & DRAGON pbem (found on my sig)
    *mod required to DL, but it is great fun.
    game is "late AA"

3. remake20

remake20 :)

Need replacement for "Rise of Rome", Egypt.

found

4. remake20

Need replacement for DD06 as Persia.

5. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

That was DD06A, and I believe Calis is taking your place.

6. remake20

***Replacement Found***

Need replacement for Macidon in the Rise of Rome PBEM (it say BPEM on the thread)

7. bathsheba666

bathsheba666 Fast 'n Bulbous

*** position filled - thanks ***

We need one replacement for Epsilon.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=118574

The Maya, American tribes are broadly equal, in mid middle ages, and the Romans have their own continent to conquer, with some ground to catch up.

This game will continue, so if you are interested please PM me.

8. eric_A

eric_A Deity

We need a player to take the Japanese, we have only played a couple of turns.

9. That-Guy

That-Guy Warlord

I need a replacement for this PBEM for the Commonwealth. The game is about the halfway point. PM me for the password to take over. Need someone to take over by tuesday.

**REPLACEMENT FOUND**

10. Eclipse4449

Eclipse4449 Deity

Has this position been filled?
    What version is this?

11. CivAgamemnon

CivAgamemnon King

Willing to be a replacement player - Have all expansions and the 1.22f patch. Eastern USA time zone, less than 12 hour turnaround.

12. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

13. heihojin

heihojin Prince

*** I have now filled this position. Thank you for your interest! ***

I am looking for a replacement player in my game, heihojin's_Game_13. This is a v1.22 Civilization III: Conquests PBEM scenario ("Middle Ages"). The year is 1161 AD, and the position is that of the Kievan Rus.

This is a well-developed game with a deep history of political intrigue and military conflict. The position is one of five remaining and is quite tenable. It's anybody's game at this point.

If you are interested in taking this position, please send me a private message through CFC with your e-mail address.

heihojin

14. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

**** Position is filled now ****

We need a replacement player for the scenario "Age of Discovery". See my signature for details.

The free position is Spain (one of the more powerful civs in that scenario), and we only played one and a half turns so far, so it's basically still a "fresh" game.

Thanks for your interest,
    Lanzelot

15. Arexander

Arexander Trucker

*** PLACE FILLED ***

The players in HOF V3 Test Play need a replacement player for Germany. The game has gone for a few turns already and I wish they wouldn't have to kill the game.

16. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

I have completed PBEM adaptation of Rocoteh's excellent scenario The Great War -Division Level v 1.6. Our current PBEM game has shown that even 1 AI controlled Civ can badly mess things up. While trying to address that issue, I also made certain (I hope! :) ) improvements to the BIQ file. While military aspects where left almost the same, several concepts where added in the areas of Home Front, British Blockade, War Shortages and Attrition and Russian Revolution. WW1 was a unique conflict in a sense that at least one defeated country (Germany) was never soundly defeated on the battlefield, but rather by the Generals Hunger and Attrition. While in Single Player mod it is very hard to recreate that reality, PBEM allows lots of fun ways to address this issue.

I am looking for 1 or 2 PBEM playtesters-players with the interest in WW1 era and Rocoteh's works. I would prefer someone who is able to play approx. 1 turn per day and I am willing to discuss any ideas. The goal is to test this PBEM adaptation for 2-3 months, so that we could approach to Rocoteh with something that actually works and ask for his opinion. I am not interested in any credits, so if he would not approve our ideas, we will just keep them private amoung the playtesters. But hopefully he would incorporate them in the v1.7, if such will be ever released and some PBEM adaptation will be released prior to that.

Please PM me about your availability any details you would like to know ;) .

17. heihojin

heihojin Prince

*** This position has now been filled. Thanks for your interest! ***

I am looking for another replacement player in my game, heihojin's_Game_13. This is a v1.22 Civilization III: Conquests PBEM scenario ("Middle Ages"). The year is 1173 AD, and the position is that of the Byzantines.

This is a well-developed game with a deep history of political intrigue and military conflict. The position is one of five remaining and while perhaps somewhat disadvantaged, still has a reasonable chance to win the game. It's anybody's game at this point.

If you are interested in taking this position, please send me a private message through CFC with your e-mail address.

heihojin

18. eric_A

eric_A Deity

19. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

I won't need to be replaced, but I would appreciate a backup player for the TLDO during the month of August. Civ is Ottomans. Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: Position filled. Thanks!

20. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

Looking for a replacement for Austria in War and Peace: A Napoleonic Era PBEM.

Game is played on the MP version of the scenarion included in Conquests, Napoleonic Europe. Pace is average, game will likely last a least another year.

Situation is good, at war with Britain and invading Italy; allied with Prussia and France.

The thread can be found here:
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=389811

If you are interested, you can email me (bowsling@gmail.com), private message me, or post in the thread.

Thanks!