[Req] Player not drop first

rawrkitty2

Chieftain
I'm pretty sure this is impossible, at least due to the fact that the game would have to be loaded - but so here's my question:

is it possible to make a mod that would have the player not drop first, similar to how ai drop staggered and then get a bonus)

(so in MP me and my friends started playing with something cool, they give me a handicap by making me drop in on turn 5, basically i set up an AI with my setup and then leave the lobby and hotdrop in after 5 turns, and take over that ai, dropping in like a normal AI would staggered, it's quite cool and is a fun handicap, but the bonuses that the AI get are not granted to the player - so i am curious, is this possible to set up in SP?)

Like both the bonuses and the staggered start, lets say you want to wait 10 turns, the game starts and 10 turns go by (ai either drop or dont) and then you drop in on turn 10 with whatever bonus.

Is this possible?
Does anyone think this is a cool idea or am i alone in that?

i think it would be a fun change of pace to drop in 30-40 turns and fight my way uphill, certainly could make for a near impossible apollo game, remedying the ridicliousness of how easy it is currently, lol

Top Bottom