Requested Mods

A mod that introduces different calendars not only for the Maya, but for all civs as well, from Rome to the Arabs and China. That of course would only be superficial... ;)

I would absolutely love to see a second Japanese civilization. Their leader could be Tokugawa Ieyasu.

The civ bonus would be: Togakure Ryu: When attacking enemy units, ignore any fortified bonus they may have. Receive gold for each killed enemy unit.

Their unit would be an upgrade to Scout; the Ninja.

Scout |
Production | 25
Combat | 4
Movement | 2
Upgrades to | Archer
Notes |
  • Ignores terrain cost

Ninja |
Production | 25
Combat | 6
Movement | 2
Upgrades to | Swordsman
Notes |
  • Ignores terrain cost
  • +50% Combat bonus if in Forest/Jungle

Their building would be Dojo, which would replace Barracks.

Barracks |
Production | 75
Maintenance | 1
Technology | Bronze working
Effect |
  • +15 experience for all units build in this city

Dojo |
Production | 75
Maintenance | 1
Technology | Bronze working
Effect |
  • +15 experience for all units build in this city
  • +3 Culture

Can anyone make a mod or is there a mod out there that lets us cap technology in a certain era in multiplayer? I know there are some mods that do that for singler player but I haven't found any that work in a multiplayer game. Can anyone help? Thank you.

I want a revolution mod!

There should be two kinds of uprising:Rebellion and Revolt

Rebellion should have 4 or 5 cities form their own nation and engage in a full on revolution for control of the whole Civ. The Rebel Civ would start with all the techs of the parent Civ and gain control of 25% of all military units in its borders and all workers. It would be in permanent war with the parent civ until someone wins(or maybe not?) and other civs would be able to "recognize" it. Enemies to the parent civ could recognize the rebels(at a diplo penalty to the parent and a diplo positive to the rebels and vice versa for friends) and help them win. Without recognizing a rebel you cant trade with them. If the rebels win they would take on new Social Policies and rename (i.e. Communist Japan, Republic of Japan).

And Revolt(less severe):enemy units spawn near a city and try to capture it, if they do it escalates into a rebellion(adding unhappiness so other cities might join the rebellion)

This would be my Civ 5 dream mod if its even possible

Hi everyone. I don't know if this is the right place, but what about a full Star Trek mod, similar to the BtS Star Trek mod for Civ IV?

I'd like to see a mod which brought back Civ2's "so-and-so is building such-and-such wonder" notifications.

Is it in any way shape or form possible to bring back PoC's and PoS's?

Theres a Star Trek Mod for Civ 4 BtS a Civ 5 ST Mod would be awesome :)

Your advisor's could be bridge officers from the series :)
Could you get so the advisor's and characters change when the era changes?

Era should Include
First Contact (2063 A.D.)
ENT
TOS
TNG
DS9
VOY
Endgame (2404 A.D.)
26th Century (USS Enterprise J)
29th Century (ST:VOY Relativity)
31st Century (ST:ENT Crewman Daniels)

All Major and possibly minor species should be playable :) (see Civ 4 ST mod)
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=233074

Perhaps there is a chance, if you explain what it means ;)

I thought about it, and no, it probably isnt possible without DLL access. (PoC is Pact of Cooperation, PoS is Pact of Secrecy)

I would like to see a mod that keeps the animals quiet like the horses and sheep. They really drive me crazy.

A mod that introduces different calendars not only for the Maya, but for all civs as well, from Rome to the Arabs and China. That of course would only be superficial... ;)

Of course, not every culture has a calendar of its own; most Western countries simply borrowed the Gregorian/Julian version that most players know. *Sigh* One more bit of Cool Flavor that a lot of people will miss out on!

The maya calendar is a real PITA for any mods that add to the top panel. Personally I'd like a way to switch it off :)

Hey guys,

Again, I'm a newbie, so I apologize if this has been discussed before -

I just had a bit of an idea:

Why not have a game settings toggle that allows for natural disasters? These are obviously MAJOR things that all civilizations must deal with at some point in the course of history.

Would it be tricky to develop a mod disaster system? designate "fault lines" for earthquakes... coastal cities could get hit by tsunami... river cities flood... cities with a lot of animal resources can be target for pestilence...

Buildings and research can be developed for both preventative and corrective measures... or you could simply need to use workers to repair tiles after disaster strikes.

System could still work to lower chances.. if you research construction, earthquake reduced, you can build "dikes" in your river city to reduce chance of flood, hospital could reduce pestilence... you could have a research of "vaccine" to prevent pestilence.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom