Resignation - Census Officer

Danke

Judge Advocate
President Shaitan -

I regret that because of external time commitments, I will no longer be able to carry out the duties of Census Officer.

I was elected to this position in an ad hoc poll prior to the beginning of the Demo Game, and have enjoyed providing the ongoing summaries as the game has progressed. However I no longer have time to do this in the timely fashion that the People deserve.

Zarn was elected first census officer at my election, and I highly recommend him to take over the position, if he is interested. There is no legal definition of this position, so this would be at the discretion of the President.

I also want to say, and will be posting in the Judiciary thread, that I will not be seeking office for next term in the Judiciary or any other department. This is not through lack of interest, just time.

Thanks,

Danke

Danke, Danke, for all the work and words of wisdom. It is a real shame to lose such talent to those bastards in the real world. I hope you drop in occasionally.

does that mean yo are going forever or just cutting down
all the same sorry to see you go

If no one has picked up this position and it wopuld naturally got to me, I would like to share the responsibility with two census officers. The work would be alot easier with three people on it. The first officer and I would put out the datas, while the second officer trys to convince people to live in cities, come up with ideas and set up neccassary polls. I wish to hear everyone's opinion.

Here. Here.

I think that's an excellent idea too, Zarn. That might add a little of the non-RPG RPGing back into the DG too. :goodjob:

Do I need a poll, or since I was the 1st census officer I would become the head of the office. I would like to see if anyone would want to be one of the two people to help me out.

Zarn! long time no see :)

EA

It is funny how the first post was started with "President Shaitan"

Its true, this guy is really out of it!

Yeah, there seems to be a rash of topic revivers as of late... :rolleyes:

So I have two job openings for deputy. Anyone want to join the Census Department?

Top Bottom