Restarting a Wonder?

NurseNasty

Chieftain
My worker was getting attacked while I was building Great Lighthouse so I moved him away, about 12 turns later I came back to build it and it still shows how many years to complete the wonder but won't let my worker do anything to it. Can't refund or resume building. Am I missing something?

My worker was getting attacked while I was building Great Lighthouse so I moved him away, about 12 turns later I came back to build it and it still shows how many years to complete the wonder but won't let my worker do anything to it. Can't refund or resume building. Am I missing something?

You need to leave your worker on it startionary for a full turn before it'll take up where the last worker left off. So move onto Wonder, end turn, wait, end turn and worker begins again.

I think they pick up work as soon as they're left on the wonder at EoT, there just isn't a specific action to undertake or button to click.
Also, note that if you let an started improvement or wonder unattended, you will lose some of the work invested in it.

Top Bottom