Reuploaded Civ MegaPack V2 Updated for SVN 11168

Next question: Is there a Linux version of this? Wine does not like it.

I have hit a brick wall, as the validator does not work in Linux.

Is there anyone out there that could please, pretty please, run a couple of the civs in my zip file above through the validator, and send me the txt file generated?

With a couple of results, I can probably make a template to use for all the other ones.

Thanks!

Canada Leaderhead Infos line 463 contains:
Code:
                </NoWarAttitudeProb>DIVINE
I've never used the validator before, so I could be very wrong, but that seems to be the only problem.

ETA: Ok I realize now that it terminated after one error, so there could easily be more. Still, I can only find errors that the validator output tells me about...

@raxo2222, can you please upload your validator output. I think you said you had multiple errors.

I fixed the rest of the errors.

Attachments

• MegaCivPackHistorical.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 144
I fixed the rest of the errors.
There is three schema files, that should be removed:
One in Oman and two in Chile.

Got this assert too: ARTSTYLE_EUROPEAN (should be Europe), ARTSTYLE_AFRICAN (should be Africa), ARTSTYLE_MIDDLE_EAST (those are African countries, so should be Africa) not found.
Most likely those are wrong names.

All those civs and leaders have pink icons.
All art is gone to oblivion by the way (all art files are missing).
So you failed to fix it.

Last edited:
I didn't fail at anything. I fixed validator errors. Me and Miccal2000 will get this done.
I mean why all art files are gone? It was removed from this modpack.

Also you said you fixed rest of errors, so I thought absolutely all errors were fixed here, not just detected by validator.

Switched the art tag names and deleted the 3 schemas.
I don't know why art was separated, but I'll leave re-adding it up to maccal2000 or anyone else.

Attachments

• MegaCivPackHistorical.7z
    634.3 KB · Views: 133
I don't know why art was separated, but I'll leave re-adding it up to maccal2000 or anyone else.
Looks like it was done automatically in Github.
That is all art can't be in mod, so it was removed.

Most likely it wouldn't happen if you didn't do pull request and just did it locally.
There is validator in Tools folder in github C2C repository.

Last edited:
Looks like SVN 11160 causes more problems for the MegaPack. Just tried running this latest version and get the attached error. Miccal2000's Canadian civ seems to run fine when I load a saved game but just wondering if raxo2222 might enlighten us as to what the error could be.

SVN 11158 ran fine without the error.

BTW, thanks MattCA and miccal2000 for your hard work on this mod!

upload_2020-4-12_5-27-25.png

Looks like SVN 11160 causes more problems for the MegaPack. Just tried running this latest version and get the attached error. Miccal2000's Canadian civ seems to run fine when I load a saved game but just wondering if raxo2222 might enlighten us as to what the error could be.

SVN 11158 ran fine without the error.

BTW, thanks MattCA and miccal2000 for your hard work on this mod!

View attachment 551865
Few things were changed in leader or civilization infos, check SVN logs to see what was changed in modular civs and replicate that change.

This should do it.
I did it with a couple mass replaces, so if there were any preexisting indentation or white space deviations in the file it could have messed up the mass replacements in those cases.
Just mentioning that so you know I'm not 100% sure all is right as rain after this tweak, didn't test it.

Attachments

• MegaCivsWithArtUpdated.7z
    10.9 MB · Views: 157
Top Bottom