Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, keep the bums in.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
Two weeks since the last turn set, a few days since the last potential turn player reported that he would be unable to play. How long since federal election and where are these officials when they are obviously needed?

This representative system is not serving our needs. I call for a revolution so we can replace it with a more open system that allows everyone and anyone to participate when they feel the inclination and in the capacity that most interest them.

I call for the removal of the Federation of Free States as prime faction due to gross lack of activity.

I voted yes.

We need to become active or dissolve our superiors.

Wow! Who says this game is dead, 5 votes already. They are all for revolution so I feel pretty confident that it will succeed. That being the case I'm going to start a thread for Prime Faction nomination. If it turns out that the revolution does fail then no harm done right?

6 days does seem like a long time to wait. We have basically acheived majority, according to the lasr Roll Call. The core rules do not state how long a rebellion (revolution) poll is to stay open, but a reasonable period is expected. As this one just opened on Friday, we should probably let it run through the weekend. Let's see what happens on Monday. If enough citizens agree this is a done deal, maybe the Federation will concede authority.

This is proceding much faster than I thought so I'm sure we can close it up before Friday. Cyc's suggestioin sounds like good advice and I have a busy weekend anyhow so lets check things out Monday night.

I've contacted a mod to have this poll closed.

Moderator Action: Closed per request - Dave

Top Bottom