RFC Europe - Challenges

Chep

Emperor
There have been some ideas been thrown around here for higher UHV-goals or other kinds of challenges and I want to collect them here and get your input on new challenges. Also: if you try and fail/win one of these, please let the rest of us know, ideally with some description of your approach & strategy.

1. The Kievan Food Challenge
The Kievan UHV-condition specifies 20.000 food, but we know that this is just a start.
By the year 1290 much more food can be produced, the question is: just how much?
And since farming alone isn't much fun, the other 2 UHV have to be fulfilled as well.
The current record to beat is 31200

2. Byzantiums Roman Empire Challenge
The Eastern Roman Empire strives to hold on to its power in this mod. But what if you could go beyond that and reclaim some glory of the true Roman Empire?
Conquer as much of the historic Roman Empire - on top of your usual UHVs (which means that you have to finish this before you fulfill the third UHV)
(except, obviously, for Rome, since you want your rivals there to see just how much better you are than them)

3. your suggestion here

2. Byzantiums Mediterranean Challenge
Conquer all Mediterranean port cities - on top of your usual UHVs (which means that you have to finish this before you fulfill the third UHV)
1.add "except Rome":D
2.easy in 500AD:lol:

your suggestion here
*For Byzantiums - control/build all Orthodox Wonders by a certain date
*1.000.000 population in city
*Found all companies
[in RFC:E++]
*For Moscow/Novgorod - controll all fur resources
*For Moscow Warsaw Pact - control or vassalise Crimea, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Bogemia, Prussia, Poland

Byz challange is doable by ~1000 AD. the stability is an issue, but thats all. the problem starts after italy and other part became border and foreign from potential :(

might be challenge:

Rebuild Rome! controll all areas that antic Rome had (but england) is it possible? and at what date? :D

@Byzantium: I meant that you have to have them at the end of your third UHV, I see now that I phrased that badly.

I thought it might be a bit tough to handly it while keeping your stability when the Mongols/Seljuks destroy your backyard.

But okay, let's increase that, what should they try to own? (End date is the UHV-win, that I want to keep)

@SanJose:
As an Orthodox you can't found the Knights Orders and it will be quite impossible to get to all banks before 1453.

the 1mio population one intrigues me, what size would that be? (however keep in mind that Byzantium suffers from 2 plagues, one in the 600s and one in the 1300s)

no, you mixed 2 things. i done the original challange at 1100+ sometime. and suggested to try another one ie. by 1500 or so. to do the whole roman emipre. i think it worth a try....

Rule the waves

Build all the colonies

or

Make sure that no colonies are built at all

Pious

Own all the Holy sites and Templar headquarters before 1600AD

Better? :)

As an Orthodox you can't found the Knights Orders and it will be quite impossible to get to all banks before 1453.

the 1mio population one intrigues me, what size would that be? (however keep in mind that Byzantium suffers from 2 plagues, one in the 600s and one in the 1300s)

if I listed any civilization, this challenge for it;)
so Companies or 1.000.000 for any civs
P.S. about million need little matching between cities lvl and population

Top Bottom