RFC South and South East Asia

Do you mean that you start the game and load the scenario immediately?
I think it then gives a error message.
I will add those DLL later.

No, before even starting the game, I open the Private Maps folder of your mod an start the scenario by double clicking on it (this usually works and first starts the mod, then the scenario).

And you really should make the DLL your priority ... how do you intend to design the mod with all RFC mechanics absent?

That doesn't work with this scenario,you have to load the mod first.

It should work, because it works in every mod.

Just load the mod first and then load the scenario,problem solved.

See, that this doesn't work points to a larger problem that's worth being investigated, which is why I tell you this.

And it's excusable in this state of development, but if something doesn't work in your mod, it's not ultimately my problem.

I always load my mod first before I load the scenario,you have to do this too,this time,otherwise you will not able to start the scenario.

If you open the scenario with a text editor, you'll see this: (this is an example from RFCE)

Code:
Version=11
BeginGame
	Tutorial=0
	Era=ERA_ANCIENT
	Speed=GAMESPEED_NORMAL
	Calendar=CALENDAR_DEFAULT
	Option=GAMEOPTION_AGGRESSIVE_AI
	Option=GAMEOPTION_NO_TECH_BROKERING
	Victory=VICTORY_TIME
	Victory=VICTORY_DOMINATION
	Victory=VICTORY_CULTURAL
	Victory=VICTORY_DIPLOMATIC
	Victory=VICTORY_HISTORICAL
	GameTurn=0
	MaxTurns=500
	MaxCityElimination=0
	NumAdvancedStartPoints=720
	TargetScore=0
	StartYear=500
	Description=TXT_KEY_WB_DESC
[COLOR="Red"]	ModPath=Mods\RFCEurope[/COLOR]
EndGame
BeginTeam
	TeamID=0
	Tech=TECH_CALENDAR
	Tech=TECH_ARCHITECTURE
[...]

If you add the red part to the scenario and save it (and change the "RFCEurope" part to the name of you mod, ofcourse), you can load the mod by double-clicking on the scenario.

Hey, thanks for this awesome Mod. I just love it. But some UHVs are nearly impossible, I think. For example, I played the Nanzhao Empire. Dhallit had size 18 or 19 in 970AD. So I had the biggest city in this year. But then the plague has spread there an Dhallit shrunk to size 13 :cry:

There are some other hardly to win civs. Maybe I need to try again, but I just want to make you think about it :)

Are you in the right thread?
Maybe you are searching for RFCA,Rhye's and fall of Asia?
This mod does not have any coded UHV's yet.
And there is no plague (yet).

I hope that not everyone forgot this project...
New download link for new progress made:https://rapidshare.com/files/3513550187/RFCSEA.zip,not really much changed
I'm currently at the most difficult part of my mod:removing and adding techs
I can't remove some techs,because I get errors then and if I would try to remove all the xml files that cause the errors,that would require hours of full concentration

There are still some "problems":
-Most civilizations advance too fast
-Razia Sultana and Muhammad Ghori always convert to Hinduism for unknown reasons(their favourite religion is Islam)
-Bhutan,Tibet or Nepal conquering far away cities
-Vietnam does not tries to capture Indrapura,but expands into China
-Khmer Empire always conquers Vietnam
-Funan and other civs settle cities on islands in Indonesia
-Buddhism becomes more influental then Hinduism early in the game
-Laos expands into China
-Nepal attacks Gupta for unknown reasons
-China becomes too powerfull around 500 AD and vassalizes a lot of civs
-When a Hindu or Buddhist nation declares war on a Buddhist or Hindu nation,then it sometimes results in a "Holy war" between many Buddhist and Hindu Empires

I hope that not everyone forgot this project...
New download link for new progress made:https://rapidshare.com/files/3513550187/RFCSEA.zip,not really much changed
I'm currently at the most difficult part of my mod:removing and adding techs
I can't remove some techs,because I get errors then and if I would try to remove all the xml files that cause the errors,that would require hours of full concentration

There are still some "problems":
-Most civilizations advance too fast
-Razia Sultana and Muhammad Ghori always convert to Hinduism for unknown reasons(their favourite religion is Islam)
-Bhutan,Tibet or Nepal conquering far away cities
-Vietnam does not tries to capture Indrapura,but expands into China
-Khmer Empire always conquers Vietnam
-Funan and other civs settle cities on islands in Indonesia
-Buddhism becomes more influental then Hinduism early in the game
-Laos expands into China
-Nepal attacks Gupta for unknown reasons
-China becomes too powerfull around 500 AD and vassalizes a lot of civs
-When a Hindu or Buddhist nation declares war on a Buddhist or Hindu nation,then it sometimes results in a "Holy war" between many Buddhist and Hindu Empires

Hey. I really want to play this great mod but download link doesn,t work. ;/ Can you upload new one, please? ;)

It wasn't really an RFC-type scenario to be honest.
Unfortunately I can't help you with the files, even if you still want to try it.

Please, reupload the mod.

Top Bottom