1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise of U.S.S.R sub mod development thread

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Medieval: Conquests' started by Fullerene, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Daw

Daw Emperor

Looks like a to do list already. Splendid! Time for me to roll up my sleeves and get started.

"We'll overachieve Stalin's 5-year plan!"

2. Fullerene

Fullerene Warlord

Your stalinist quality assurance does ensure fitting atmosphere to modding at least.

More seriously, I'm not graphic artist so I have to live with what I can found from other mods (mainly civ4 mods).

I chose this modding idea since it's suitable to Colonization game mechanics (build up nation to stand an invasion). But I'm not still sure if I would rather want to create more general mod for early 20th century era. Russia/USSR would of course be one of the playable nations there, so the gathered art wouldn't go wasted.

@Daw
    Thanks for translating the texts of the posters. You are welcome to gather art, translate texts or help any way you can.