Rise of U.S.S.R sub mod development thread

[...] filling out text for the pedia pages.

[...] translating the game to Russian [...]

[...]to round up all the Unit time period appropriate art (or other kinds of art) that can be found and if nothing else provide links so they can be download when needed.

Looks like a to do list already. Splendid! Time for me to roll up my sleeves and get started.

"We'll overachieve Stalin's 5-year plan!"

If it ends up anything like Tintin in USSR, then I might hunt down Fullerene for spoiling a perfectly good opportunity for a mod. (the Tintin story is good btw, it is just hilariously incorrect)

Your stalinist quality assurance does ensure fitting atmosphere to modding at least.

More seriously, I'm not graphic artist so I have to live with what I can found from other mods (mainly civ4 mods).

I chose this modding idea since it's suitable to Colonization game mechanics (build up nation to stand an invasion). But I'm not still sure if I would rather want to create more general mod for early 20th century era. Russia/USSR would of course be one of the playable nations there, so the gathered art wouldn't go wasted.

@Daw
Thanks for translating the texts of the posters. You are welcome to gather art, translate texts or help any way you can.

Top Bottom