Rising Tide Screenshot Discussion

OK an explorer exploring something on the ocean and what do you think is that pink thing is?

OK an explorer exploring something on the ocean and what do you think is that pink thing is?

The pink thing is an alien nest. In the gameplay video, the player moved a sea unit on it and it disappeared after the pop up that says "you cleared an alien nest...get 50 energy". So that is confirmed, I think.

That Screenshot tells a fascinating story. The Spacecraft crashed... leaked all of its oil into the sea, the people in the Spacecraft did their best to recover the gold that they brought to this new planet, which is clearly the reason why the Spacecraft crashed in the first place - it was just overloaded.

Conclusion: It's obviously Hatuma who crashed, only he would be greedy enough to risk dying to be able to bring a ton of gold with him.

Now, the interesting question: No survivors. No Aliens defending that nest. But I solved that mystery, too: That Algae in the east is clearly a trap. Aliens are hiding there, ate all the survivors and are now waiting for other intruders to come by. The Kraken is even waiting in deep ocean to scare the explorer that is slowly but surely floating through the not-so-safe coastal waters. If only he knew what horrible fate awaits him...

That Screenshot tells a fascinating story. The Spacecraft crashed... leaked all of its oil into the sea, the people in the Spacecraft did their best to recover the gold that they brought to this new planet, which is clearly the reason why the Spacecraft crashed in the first place - it was just overloaded.

Conclusion: It's obviously Hatuma who crashed, only he would be greedy enough to risk dying to be able to bring a ton of gold with him.

Now, the interesting question: No survivors. No Aliens defending that nest. But I solved that mystery, too: That Algae in the east is clearly a trap. Aliens are hiding there, ate all the survivors and are now waiting for other intruders to come by. The Kraken is even waiting in deep ocean to scare the explorer that is slowly but surely floating through the not-so-safe coastal waters. If only he knew what horrible fate awaits him...

Hahaha.

The pod looks like a failed sea city settlement to me. Probably got gobbled up by the kraken, but otherwise, Ryika's story for the screenshot is indeed epic.

Top Bottom