Risk Nes 1

ofcourse alliences are allowed. but there is no enforcement system. no matter what sort of allience you sign, your ally might still backstab you. so its "business as usual" as far as NESs go.
i think the allience system that the single player version uses for the computers is a "aliance for this turn only" system. meaning you have to reagree to every allience every turn. i assume it does this cause no matter what any allience agreement sais, this is still an "everyone out for themselves" game where the goal is to kill off all the other players.

UKnemesis... grrrrr

I attack with 7 troops eastwards and 9 troops northwards from Western Australia then I move any troops left in E. Australia as far as I can to Indonesia
(Texas this is simoutaneously so we're ok if you scyiaaathch immediately ;))

have 4 PMs with orders.
missing Jason, Gelion and Toteone.
i guess that post 2 up is Toteone's orders, then i still need jason's and Gelion's
and please, everyone, leave as little as possible for me to decipher in your orders, thanks.
how many armies from where attacking what, that's what i need to know. and use region names, not "south", "up" or any other directional orders you come up with.

this is theoreticaly the most interesting phase of the turn, so i'm surprised i havent gotten all the orders already.

Could you post an example of what you want from orders?

Oh... make a surge attack from east Australia to NEw Guinea if UK tries to send his one soldier to attack me there

Gelion said:
Could you post an example of what you want from orders?
sure. that's actualy a good idea i should have had myself, and done at the start of the game.
i didnt want ot use the current game to show orders (as they may end up being someone's orders), so i started a new one against the computer and here's my first turn's orders:
as you can see:
1. western US is sending armies in more then one direction
2. central US is getting attacked from more then one side
3. Ukrain is being attacked, and then has a surge order for the armies that survive the attack to attack Ural.

oh, all of the attacks i did here leave only the one required army behind, but you can leave more if you want ofcouse.

EDIT: this page was becoming a hassle to load. so i'm getting rid of this extra image.

Thank you Roddy! Orders shortly.

here's the map with everyone's attack orders.
it does not include the surge orders cause well, cause it dont know how many will survive the initial attacks.

Attachments

• RISK1-1c.GIF
    RISK1-1c.GIF
    206 KB · Views: 127
and here's the end result of the battles:
now we need the tacktical move (free move) orders.
you've got 24 hours to send them. i'll look through all the other orders for any indication of the free move ordres (some of you included them in attack orders), but the update is same time tomorow, and if i dont have any orders from you for the tacktical move, then you dont get to do it this turn.
its not a hyperly important phase so i feel no guilt in putting a short time limit on it.
oh, right. i'll list the surge attacks so it easier to figure out what happened:
Jason King- Northwest territory to Greenland (all available forces)
Bacon King- Venezuela to Central America (all available forces)
UKnemesis - Congo to north africa (all available forces)
Texas Toast- Siam to China (all available forces)
North King - Kamchatka to Irkutsk (3 armies)
Toteone - none
Gelion - none

Attachments

• RISK1-1d.GIF
    RISK1-1d.GIF
    206.2 KB · Views: 107
No movement for me even if I wanted to move...

Move ALL 5 troops from E. Australia to Papua New Guinea and onwards to Indonesia if possible. *Also PM'ed

As far as I remember only to a neighbouring one. But thats standard Risk rules...

Standardized Risk tm Simoutaneous would be a seven free move if I remember correctly, but I don't have the game.
That would mean seven moves per one or seven one once. :)
Doesn't really matter to me.

Nice conquest Gelion, why didn't you finish of Africa? Afraid of a pre-emptive strike if your garrisons are low?

PS. Are the territories of the Middle East and Eastern Africa connected on this map?

I am afraid its UKs territory....

only move FROM one territory. they can go in multiple directions from that one territory, but only move to neighboring territories (no two steps).

there is a limit as to how many can move TO any one territory, its the same limit as reinforcements, so like if UK wanted to move some armies from East africa to congo he could only move 4 (1 for congo itself, and 3 for neighboring territories he ownes).

he could at the same time move 3 others to north africa (cause it has 2 neighbors, cant move more then 3 in there). that would leave 1 army in East africa, which is minimum.

and no east africa is NOT connected to middle east. that was an option to turn on at start of game but we decided against the extra territories, and that connection is treated like the extra territories.

toteone, that means that you can only move a max of 4 armies to new guinea (you own its 3 neighbors), if you want you can at the same time move the last extra army from eastern australia to western (which is 1 closer to indonesia)

truthfully, if i could i'd edit the rules for the game to make the tacktical move be like in normal risk (where you can move from one province to any one adjacent province but with as many armies as you want). but i have yet to figure out how to make the dam computer agree with me.

OK Roddy I'll do that. The whole point of my free move in question is to reinforce my Indonesian front eventually and backing it up in case of surprise attack.

No need to fix your computer, I think that's a bit overboard. :)
Learning new non-wuss ass dutch rules is kewl with me. =;;!

All respect to the Dutch but they suck so bad at making Risk-rules their country should like maybe be incinerated... or at least their online servers.

Top Bottom