Roflcopters. Vassals are just to troll.

Zx Zero Zx

Deity
Well I think Seraiel would get a good laugh out of this story of me being troll this time, instead of the other way around.

So I decided to try, and beat the Dom time for Standard Normal on IMM in the HoF. I was about 4 turns away from beating it by 100 years, 1330 AD, and a AP vote for Diplo win gets called by Freddy the resident. Due to me giving one to many cities back to my vassals they decide I should win a Diplo victory, and make me fail. XD

Wait you won by voting against yourself?

:(

Amazing! For a newbie like me, I would love to have a win like that. But if you were going for a specific victory condition, that hurts!

LOOOOOOOOOL :D

Zx cheeses!

*JOKE ALERT* Sojuz is going to make a joke, not intended to offend anyone: What's the point of this discussion? Ah right don't feed the troll :p. ***NOTE: I added a smiley so you could understand i am just fairly joking!

It is just a shame you didn't get your victory, never had a chance to see one of your games...:satan: BTW, who was the leader you chose. I guess Sully or Sury, a civ not based on a superb early UU.
But there are late dates on deity table because the game was started on future era to give an example.
Look that large sized-map normal speed game right now, quite easy to topple that.

@Sojuz

Now, I fully understand who Obsolete was targeting; those who are always right.
Anyways, a cheater like me has no right to opine louder...

The_J, if you are willing to erase that post, please just erase half, given the first part is non-offensive.

@Tachywaxon I was playing as Pacal! Was just a random game I started that turned out to have a good start, and ended up being time beating if it weren't for my damn vassals. :(

You have to take this as a sign. It is your destiny, to play peaceful and religious. Vassals cannot be wrong, AI knows better than human!

Top Bottom