1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Roflcopters. Vassals are just to troll.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Zx Zero Zx, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

Well I think Seraiel would get a good laugh out of this story of me being troll this time, instead of the other way around.

So I decided to try, and beat the Dom time for Standard Normal on IMM in the HoF. I was about 4 turns away from beating it by 100 years, 1330 AD, and a AP vote for Diplo win gets called by Freddy the resident. Due to me giving one to many cities back to my vassals they decide I should win a Diplo victory, and make me fail. XD

2. RD-BH

RD-BH Human

Doh! ...
    ... Doh!

3. Archon_Wing

Archon_Wing Vote for me or die

Wait you won by voting against yourself?

:(

4. SyntaxError

SyntaxError ...

Amazing! For a newbie like me, I would love to have a win like that. But if you were going for a specific victory condition, that hurts!

5. Seraiel

Seraiel If you want anything from I please ask in German

6. shakabrade

shakabrade Praise Vivec!

LOOOOOOOOOL :D

Zx cheeses!

7. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

Nope I just abstained, but the second biggest person in the world like me a lot more than Freddy, I made them fight a war ;D, so him plus my 4 vassals was gg for me. :(

8. Sojuz

Sojuz Chieftain

*JOKE ALERT* Sojuz is going to make a joke, not intended to offend anyone: What's the point of this discussion? Ah right don't feed the troll :p. ***NOTE: I added a smiley so you could understand i am just fairly joking!

9. Seraiel

10. Manco Capac

Manco Capac Friday,13 June,I Collapse

It is just a shame you didn't get your victory, never had a chance to see one of your games...:satan: BTW, who was the leader you chose. I guess Sully or Sury, a civ not based on a superb early UU.
    But there are late dates on deity table because the game was started on future era to give an example.
    Look that large sized-map normal speed game right now, quite easy to topple that.

@Sojuz

Now, I fully understand who Obsolete was targeting; those who are always right.
    Anyways, a cheater like me has no right to opine louder...

The_J, if you are willing to erase that post, please just erase half, given the first part is non-offensive.

11. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

@Tachywaxon I was playing as Pacal! Was just a random game I started that turned out to have a good start, and ended up being time beating if it weren't for my damn vassals. :(

12. Seraiel

You have to take this as a sign. It is your destiny, to play peaceful and religious. Vassals cannot be wrong, AI knows better than human!

13. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Deity

How dooooo!