Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Mayor

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Citizen

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters

Cyc

Looking for the door...
This is the initial roll call for Demogame 4. Please select all the options that will apply to your involvement in this game. This will be a multiple choice poll, so if your involvement will see you in many different levels of Government or just a citizen, please select what will suit you. Also fell free to post below if you're inclined to do so. An introductory statement or your declaration of dedication, whatever. The Options are:

1. Leader

2. Governor

3. Justice

4. Mayor

5. Citizen

:) There is no ABSTAIN option.

This poll will remain open.

I describe myself as a renaissance man. Meaning I can do anything that I can put my mind to. My specialty is with Military and Judicial affairs. I am currently the owner of the Election Office:).

Hmm, Justice maybe? ;)

Mayor, of course, active citizen, and yes, the Judiciary.

-- Ravensfire

Well, I'm staying civilian the first term, but I took "Governor" because that's something I'm pretty sure I'll want to take on if I can, in later terms.

Citzen, mayor and governer, i was govener of some proviences last demogame.

Personnaly, i'd like to have Governorship (I don't want another term of "culture leadership"…). I know that I probably won't have this in Term 1, so i'll probably apply for mayor/leader.

Citizen, Governor and Maybe Leader

I think that I am going take a backseat in the proceedings in the beginning, although I may consider a term in the Judiciary.

My main focus is going to be presentation of, and recruitment for DemoGame 4. I really like the way things are going so far, and hope that we can keep this momentum. :D

I will return to the House of Governors, if I can fight my way through what looks to be stiff opposition. Good! A return to the old days of more than two candidates! I may even try for Domestic this time around - provided I feel bold enough - once Spring is here.

Top Bottom