• Justice

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Mayor

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Citizen

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters
I selected Citizen, Mayor, and Justice. In that order too. :thumbsup:

EDIT: After careful consideration, I've changed the order to Citizen, Justice, Mayor. :)

Does anyone else find it interesting that only 24 of the 32 participants in this poll stated their desire to be a citizen in the upcoming game. Mind you, this is a level of involvement that is granted to everyone automatically. :D

So, what exactly does this say about the 25% of participants that neglected to select that option? ;)

Originally posted by FortyJ
Does anyone else find it interesting that only 24 of the 32 participants in this poll stated their desire to be a citizen in the upcoming game. Mind you, this is a level of involvement that is granted to everyone automatically. :D

So, what exactly does this say about the 25% of participants that neglected to select that option? ;)

:lol: I believe it means that they have decided to be more than ordinary citizens. These people knew from the start that they were going to go for Leadership positions.

I tried to write this poll as concise as I could, being as full as possible with the least amount of words. As it turns out, I marked citizen, even though I figured I'd go for Mayor and Justice. I originally was only going to check those two, but changed my mind after seeing so many votes for citizen. I don't think it matters now, though, as the poll reveals quite a bit of information as it is.

I bemoan the absence of a "buggered if I know" option ;)

Originally posted by Eklektikos
I bemoan the absence of a "buggered if I know" option ;)

After reading your posts in the Game Option threads in the Citizen's sub forum, I'm strongly considering putting in a "random" option, just to make the game more enjoyable for you personally, Ek. :lol:

I'll probably be a plain 'ol boring citizen. Unless it goes into the summer, then i might apply for something else, but up until then, I will probably stay a citizen because of school.

I'd like to take a shot at being a mayor. I'd love to oversee the growth of a cultural or industrial center, but I'd like to be someone's deputy mayor first (as soon as possible) since I have no experience in demo as of the start of this game.

I'll prolly play as a Citizen right now, I've got to gain my rep back, then maybe I'll go for a poistion (possibly trade... or maybe even after science once again)

I voted for all but the Leader. But I may try to get there...

Well I can now say with pretty much 100% certainty that I will not be able to be anything more than a fairly occasional citizen this time around.

Like Gunning, if it runs into the Summer, I may run for something else. At the moment Citizenship sounds grand :) (I voted for Mayor n' all)

Justice, Leader, Citizen, Governor in that order.

I'm very new so I don't think I can really get an important role, but I'd like to be either a mayor or in justice (and of course citizen).

Top Bottom