RoM ModMod Question

Maltay

Chieftain
I am new to Civilization IV. That said, I think RoM looks interesting.

However, I am behind the times. Civilization IV came out a while ago and the AND modmod for RoM also looks interesting.

That said, if I want to play RoM, am I better off starting with RoM, or am I better off starting with the RoM modmod AND?

I am new to Civilization IV. That said, I think RoM looks interesting.

However, I am behind the times. Civilization IV came out a while ago and the AND modmod for RoM also looks interesting.

That said, if I want to play RoM, am I better off starting with RoM, or am I better off starting with the RoM modmod AND?

It all depends on your view of where things are. However I would suggest you start with RoM - AND since it has less problems. The RoM base is a bit out of date.

Thank you for the feedback. Given that RoM has not been updated in a while, I still start with the AND modmod.

I have a clarifying question. Having not yet played Civilization IV, would I be better served starting with vanilla or starting with AND?

I have a clarifying question. Having not yet played Civilization IV, would I be better served starting with vanilla or starting with AND?

Vanilla Bts is simple compared to "Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn" they are almost different games. You should play vanilla first after all it may not be RoM you are looking for maybe "Legends of Revolution" is more your style. And how will you know if you don't play the basic game first?

Thank you for the advice. I will start with vanilla.

Top Bottom