Roman Peace Deal

blackheart

unenlightened
Rome is now on its knees pleading for mercy!

We can get:
Peace Treaty
World Map
Territory Map
2 g
11 gpt

Of course I stronlgy advise AGAINST this. We should push our advantage and raze their civilization into oblivion.

Yeah, lets make peace and use the time to build up an army of sumarai, and then continue the wars.

Also, TimBentley is correct, if we eliminate Rome were take a rep hit for breaking a treaty.

No making peace. I want Antium and Neapolis.

Though I am still opposed to war in general, I think the only people we should really make peace with is Babylon.

@strider: We would take a rep hit for making peace with Rome as well as if we eliminate Rome. U wouldn't be suprised to see the Iroqs declaring peace soon anyway.

We should go about capturing Rome itself. We can leave them with their Northern city until we can cancel the Alliance.

We should push into Rome and Babylon. We're just starting to pick up in our sword count.

MOTH said:
@strider: We would take a rep hit for making peace with Rome as well as if we eliminate Rome. U wouldn't be suprised to see the Iroqs declaring peace soon anyway.

We should go about capturing Rome itself. We can leave them with their Northern city until we can cancel the Alliance.

Go Figure :rolleyes:

Prolly should have worded it "make peace as soon as possible."

Strider said:
Go Figure :rolleyes:

Prolly should have worded it "make peace as soon as possible."

This is just the discussion. I'll word this into the poll, but by then the terms will have probably changed.

blackheart said:
This is just the discussion. I'll word this into the poll, but by then the terms will have probably changed.

haha, good thing you posted (and quoted me). I just realized that sounded kind of offensive. I didn't mean that directed toward MOTH, I meant more of "Go Figure" that I left it out. Sorry, was talking to myself.

Edit: Thats pretty bad when you talk to yourself on forums. :rolleyes:

Besides, public reaction seems to be for making peace with Babylon, which would allow us to focus all our resources against Rome.

Although the offer is good, I'd rather keep going with the war now that we have started it. The only way to repair our reputation is by destroying the evidence i.e. the Romans :)

hehe :) just please don't offiacialy poll this deal - we can't risk it :)

invy said:
hehe :) just please don't offiacialy poll this deal - we can't risk it :)

I agree. I'm using my dictatorial tyrant powers ;) to not poll this. My successor can take this if they want to.

anyone remember the movie indepence day? well I would like to continue my tradition of quoting movies:
Alien in ID4(raspy voice)---peace,,,,,,no peace

mhcarver said:
anyone remember the movie indepence day? well I would like to continue my tradition of quoting movies:
Alien in ID4(raspy voice)---peace,,,,,,no peace

And remember how the aliens got their butts kicked ;). Better come up with a new quote before we're jinxed :lol:

Those who stand with me today shall be my brother!

Top Bottom