Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

And thanks for hosting pzelda!

Iawy was a bit lame in the last page but hey, part of the game :)

We weren't aware of each other. I was sort of conscious that it was likely to be Loderingo from his actions but that's everything I had to go off.

We weren't aware of each other. I was sort of conscious that it was likely to be Loderingo from his actions but that's everything I had to go off.

What? I never would have guessed that in a month of Sundays.

Can't believe, if you include the day one review I did overnight that night, I went 3/4 and the only one I actually lynched was the townie. How do I change this, I do not know.

Game was really fun, would scum neighbouriser again.

I honnestly think this game was scumsided. I played in Visor's game with Esooa which was townsided (12 v3, 2 protective roles for town, none for wolves) when I was a wolf... it's getting old.

We were assuming a traditional scum team, with equal parity, so we were consistently baffled by who the third member was, as Rask and Ace were each acting shiftily at times.

I honnestly think this game was scumsided. I played in Visor's game with Esooa which was townsided (12 v3, 2 protective roles for town, none for wolves) when I was a wolf... it's getting old.

We had a cop, a strongman and me (entirely vanilla), so we kept assuming that town had an overwhelming advantage on us!

We were assuming a traditional scum team, with equal parity, so we were consistently baffled by who the third member was, as Rask and Ace were each acting shiftily at times.
I worked out fairly quickly that Rask/Ace/Renata were just town.

IAWY I was back and forth on in Neighbour chat. I felt like he was responding as I would as wolf.

Can't believe, if you include the day one review I did overnight that night, I went 3/4 and the only one I actually lynched was the townie. How do I change this, I do not know.

Sheep me!

Jokes aside, it was so great to play/read you again after all these years! hugs Renata!

Pretty much every single assumption I made about the set-up was wrong.

Top Bottom