Root Mafia (Game Thread - Mafia Victory)

You are right about my scumminess, but wrong about me being scum lol

But yeah, my meta here is either being quite lurky early game or coming out kinda scummy when actually trying to engage in discussions. I'm much more of a middle game player, but since meta is not something that can be used on anyone's defense I'm just going to leave that here. I still have faith on changing the target of today's lunch :D

Well I went back to War of the Princes to see how you played and I'll say that you managed to come off as way more solvy on day one there than here despite a similar or lower post rate. You're making the occasional casual comment about somebody being towny, that kind of thing. Straightforward, in the moment, "I'm in the game" stuff. When you wind up an early bandwagon, you continue the same playstyle instead of shifting to reads list mode.

Arakhor, giving his vote on Jo being a slight plus.

Jo more than earned my vote. If you ignore what people are saying about you, and then vote for someone claiming that they're not participating based on the information that you're ignoring, I have to assume that it's entirely wilful, especially so close to EoD.

Basically, all the little things that in that game might have pointed to you being town are absent here.

There's no quick way to ISO on CFC, right? You just have to go through and collect quotes manually?

There's no quick way to ISO on CFC, right? You just have to go through and collect quotes manually?
Click on the search bar beneath Inbox, Alerts, etc., click on "Search this thread only" and then type in the poster's name. You will get a maximum of 200 posts back.

You quoted me telling El how to ISO. You can also use +Quote to compile multiple quotes in one post.

Thanks.

Radishes is a type of player I'm never going to be able to read. Looking at their posts -- Not even going to try.

Loderingo serious scum potential on skim of their posts. There's an interaction with Esooa in there that pings me as w/w in the way they kind of question each other and then back off, but my associative reads on that level are usually crap so feel free to ignore me. I would like to see Loderingo dead.

I am rapidly running out of concentration time for the day as I have an appointment with a Twitch stream right after lunch. Will do my best.

Renata: El you need to stop scum-siding, all your reads are wrong!

Renata: BTW I agree with your case on Takhisis now.

Renata: Also Lode might be scum too.

El: :hmm:

If I were scum I'd be way more consistent.

Well I went back to War of the Princes to see how you played and I'll say that you managed to come off as way more solvy on day one there than here despite a similar or lower post rate. You're making the occasional casual comment about somebody being towny, that kind of thing. Straightforward, in the moment, "I'm in the game" stuff. When you wind up an early bandwagon, you continue the same playstyle instead of shifting to reads list mode.

Well I made some 140 posts on that game's D1 so lets say that I was feeling a little bit energic :p

G1K man, why you leavin me hanging?

Had to leave for a while, sorry

Ok so you're Renata and making that post. Now I can completely understand Renata's thought process when making that post because that tell is applicable to me too. I only naturally have wild swings in my conclusions when I'm genuinely solving and therefore town. Now Renata, when writing this post, comes to the conclusion that Renata that is scumhunting = town Renata and it doesn't seem to cross their mind that this probably wouldn't be the case for scum-Renata in a multiball because scum-Renata would be scumhunting. So if Renata is accidentally but genuinely mischaracterising the style of their scumplay in this game in that post then that means that Renata cannot empathise with being scum in this game and is therefore town.

Okay I take it back I think this is complete nonsense and we should never talk about this again.

Current stance on Takhsis - Null. I stand by thinking that the entire role message "slip" and subsequent interactions were all purposeful. That's about all I have to actually comment on them to be completely honest.

I'm uncomfortable with talking about my own tells or lack thereof, but would like to say that the post itself was about the purest thing I've seen all day.

Top Bottom