Roster

vbraun

Raytracing
hey, i was thinking maybe we should sticky this thread. that way we can easily see who is our team. :) also, i think the roster needs to be updated to include 1 or 2 more people...

greekguy said:
hey, i was thinking maybe we should sticky this thread. that way we can easily see who is our team. :) also, i think the roster needs to be updated to include 1 or 2 more people...
I'll do both. :)

Might as well add me to the official members. I'll try to be as active as possible.

i think this needs to be updated...

Sorry that I'm bumping an old thread (but hey, it's still sticked), but due to that horrible unknown thing called "real life" I'm going to have to go back down to lurker status. I'll be looking in every once and a while, but I will not be as active as I have been. I feel really bad since we have so few active members, but it's something that was rather sudded and unexpected and that I'm just about forced to do. :mad:

I will try to check in every once in a while, but I really can't do anything (And I doubt that I was all that much help anyway with stratagy...:crazyeye: :blush: ).

sorry to hear that lost_civ, your input will be sorely missed. :( if you have time to stop by, please post your thoughts, as it's always better to have more brains working on our nation's problems. best of luck in real life. :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate it, May the blessings of Meleet acompany our great Country of TNT in our great crusade! :p

Top Bottom