Unit models and flags not showing properly

Dissonance

Warlord
I installed the game and the mod on a different computer, and have been having visual issues. Some unit models aren't loading correctly, and alternate to other ones at different view angles. Also, neutral unit flags don't seem to be loading properly. Barbarians, Neanderthals, and Animals all are showing my flag icon. Any suggestions?

So far I've tried:
* Set my account as admin
* Confirmed game is not installed in My Documents
* Run steam and game as admin
* Deleted User Settings folder
* Verified all files
* Opted into the old version on Steam

So far it appears that the wrong unit model is fixed but I'm not certain. EDIT: Not fixed.

I read about the one drive issues, this computer only has one drive mapped.

See the screenshot below. The shown units are animals and neanderthals.
1710559652601.png

I installed the game and the mod on a different computer, and have been having visual issues. Some unit models aren't loading correctly, and alternate to other ones at different view angles. Also, neutral unit flags don't seem to be loading properly. Barbarians, Neanderthals, and Animals all are showing my flag icon. Any suggestions?

So far I've tried:
* Set my account as admin
* Confirmed game is not installed in My Documents
* Run steam and game as admin
* Deleted User Settings folder
* Verified all files
* Opted into the old version on Steam

So far it appears that the wrong unit model is fixed but I'm not certain. EDIT: Not fixed.

I read about the one drive issues, this computer only has one drive mapped.

See the screenshot below. The shown units are animals and neanderthals.
View attachment 686639
You can't use low render quality, animations frozen, low res textures and effects disabled - it causes bugs like that
So unselect those graphical settings

You can't use low render quality, animations frozen, low res textures and effects disabled - it causes bugs like that
So unselect those graphical settings
That was the issue, thank you both so much! I didn't realize the game defaulted to low settings.

Top Bottom