1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RTW realism

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by MajorWinters, Dec 7, 2008.

1. MajorWinters

MajorWinters Chieftain

Sry i wasn't talking about your units, i really have my heart set on doing something apart from what i have already seen. Anyway i was asking Omathaar about his units.

2. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

Thats OK.

I am now into editting the Road to War.WBS file. This is going to make it a whole lot easy from now on. I keep discovering more and more to this mod.

My WBS has so far eliminated most of the railways and roads from the less industrial countries. However, I have used railways to link all the cities so they can still move their produced usnits quickly.

I have also added a "Barbarian" merchant navy (ex-Land craft). This will allow all powers to attack them and build up experience. I have also added anumber of "Rebel Bases" in Africa, Arabia and Armenia,

In addition, I will adding more cities to the US and Russia, which will fill up the maps on both sides. This should make them significantly stronger.

I have added Switzerland just below Frieburg and added Tehran, using Sweden and Turkey colors respectively.

I will be also fortifying most British cities.

3. MajorWinters

MajorWinters Chieftain

Ok this is off-topic but i really want to know how to do this. I have the Carter's Earth 32 civ mod, and i modded it to include the units and tech from the Next war mod. So a friend of mine did the same thing in order to play multiplay with me. But i wanted to change the map a little (like in world builder), i don't know how to do it so that it would be choosable from the multiplayer list of senerios. Can anyone help me?

Edit: P.S. the carter's earth map itself seems to not work in multiplayer can anyone help with that problem?

4. MajorWinters

MajorWinters Chieftain

Does anyone have any idea how to do what i described? I really need help with this (see last post for details).

5. kiwitt

6. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

So in your mod version ... is the only effective way to kill Battleships by using other Battleships or Planes?

Or rather ... what I'm trying to ask is ... are fighters affective at sinking battleships ;)

7. kiwitt

Only some fighters ... i.e. those than can carry torpedos.