Salt the earth!

Anithraldur

Chieftain
Have you ever been playing a game and become so incensed at an enemy civilization that you've starved their cities to nothing, and then disbanded every last one? If so, which civilizations and what foolish thing did they do to offend you?

The French. I took over every city but Paris, then starved Paris (none of their troops could match mine), then I backed away from their pop 1 city and nuked it into oblivion.

As to what they did, I can't remember exactly. I only remember acgreeing to a peace treaty Only after he gave me every last gold piece in his treasury. Then I continued nuking him (We were the last 2 civs so it didn't matter if I broke the treaty).

If I don't like the location of their cities to take them, or I just hate him. (If I have respect for a civilization, I don't destroy villages), then I take down their wall, and then kill their units, untill his village is gone :)

rockets are a good help to accomplish that :)

Grtz
Beldin

Have you ever been playing a game and become so incensed at an enemy civilization that you've starved their cities to nothing, and then disbanded every last one? If so, which civilizations and what foolish thing did they do to offend you?

Oh yeah!! But, if the AI does something that incenses me THAT much, I have been known to activate the cheat mode and "create" enough nukes and paratroops, to take out all the AI cities on the entire map. Of course, thats the end of that game, but it certainly is satisfying.:lol:

Top Bottom