San Francisco!

I've just converted it to .BIC format.

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
How does one make a bic out of a bix?

magic. :)

what you do is get a picture of the MiniMap. then, get it to the right size and save it in .bmp format. after that, use the BMP to BIC Converter tool and convert the BMP to a BIC. you will have to edit the 'BMPToBIC Pallete.bmp' to get the colors you want. I also reccomend saving the picture that you want to turn into a map into a 16-color Bitmap, then re-saving it into a 24-bit bitmap. Then, just run the program. To see another conversion i did, click here. I forgot where i got the tool, but i got it somewhere at Apolyton. I'll post a link to it later.

Ah, you're the high guy who makes maps of people! ;)

Thanks for the info. Gak, doing that sounds like work.

Hm, since the map I'm primarily thinking of is my Hexette map (see link below), it might very well be easier simply to redraw it in the old Editor, but that tool could come in useful in later projects, so it would be nice if you posted a link.

NOTE: I DID NOT CREATE THIS TOOL

i can convert almost any normal size .BIX to .BIC, but it'll be much easier if you upload a bitmap screenshot of the MiniMap instead of a jpeg screenshot of the MiniMap(its easier and you'll get a better result if i can use a bitmap).

Top Bottom