Sancta Private Pitboss/Server and issues etc...

Viva is choosing a different leader....so we will reload again when Krill gets me a new save file....

I've chatted with Ron over e-mail.

I can't comit to playing this game right now... too many things going on, and I only have limited time to devote to Civ.

I'll take the opening few turns though - so as not to delay your start - as long as you keep up the search for someone to take over eventually. :)

Just let me know if you want me to do that, or if you'd rather wait till you can find someone who actually has time to play this all the way through.
:salute:

I'm just waiting for Krill to send me an updated map with Viva's leader choice in it...then we will start fresh!

IOK, it's been updated and sent, Viva has Gandhi with the correct traits ans starting techs, as well a the right blurb for the civ.

Welcome Emperor Ganghi....The new game is up!

It wasn't you AT...I've logged in a couple times since I saw you take your turn...but I don't exit to the desktop -- CIV4 runs all the time. Dunno what happened, but I can't log in any more either...

It is back up...Viva needs to replay!

not sure why you could not connect...it is up, and has not crashed according to the server...do you still have hamachi running?

Everyone has played but memphus this turn.

Top Bottom