SBD Dauntless Dive Bomber (my first unit)

Thanx for the compliment.:D I know you make a lot of units, do you make custom animations for them? If so, how much more work does it take?

It depends on what the animation is for. For my ships/tanks I make a general 3ds Max file that I can merge models into and use. After that it's a matter of finding the right sounds and fine-tuning it to match the need. For aircraft I use the standard ones supplied with the game. They're great for most aircraft, and it saves a lot of time using them.

Agreed that is a superb first, I'm tempted to think you just meant fist Civ4 unit not firsts ever.

Impaler[WrG];5266708 said:
Agreed that is a superb first, I'm tempted to think you just meant fist Civ4 unit not firsts ever.

Yes, first ever..:woohoo: I downloaded blender and did the beginning tutorials at wikibooks, http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro.

I'll have to check out their animation tutorials and see if I can make it dive bomb

Hey, while you're at it, how about switching the american flag with a transparent flag so all civs can use it? :D :goodjob:

I love this unit. If I ever get around to adapting the WW2: Pacific scenario from C3C, I'll definitely use it.

Very good job - you have a lot of talent - keep them comming :)
and this units goes to WW2 1939 Phase Two

Top Bottom