• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Science and Trade Goals for Term 5

truckingpete

On a Stark Trek
What do you think we should research too. we should start focusing on the Modern Age, becuase we are pretty close. I think we all agree to get to tanks. But what about flight? could be useful...Shall we research toward the ultimate weapons of mass destruction..or the mighty spaceship??? Right now we lead in techs...

For trading, we should keep getting luxs so our citizens can be happy. We have been none stop trading for luxs for quite awhile. that's a good thing! But once we own most of the land, trading will be less..then we focus on espionage...Whice is my department...

So discuss what to do...

Truckingpete
Minister of Trade and Technology

I think it would be fun to launch nuclear weapons at Persia. It would certainly help the attack and it would be strangely satisfying. :evil:

We might not have enough time to build up a nuclear arsenal before the invasion begins, though.

It seems to be undisputed that we go

combustion->mass production->motorized transport

Do we research fast (4 turns) or slow (5 turns)?

Do we go flight next or sanitation?

I would really like to see us take a quick 4 turns to achieve Sanitation. There are several of our cities that are ready to jump to the next level, and getting them there will enhance our production and commerce even more.

In doing this, we will need more workers to maximize our largest cities. I plan to dedicate my new (corrupt) province to using its minimal shields to bolster the Fanatican workforce, and encourage other governors of corrupt provinces to do the same.

I will be opening my provincial thread sometime this weekend, and will most likely open a thread here to discuss my worker initiative.

But back on topic, Sanitation all the way! :D

yeah, I'm kind of surprised we haven't researched Sanitation. The AI rarely researches that (despite what some here have said). In an era of tanks that is dawning, we *NEED* 100 spt cities!

i agree with boots that it would be fun to nuke out last enemy. it would be fun to be a large arsenal and then whoever is our last enemy empty the arsenals

I do think that it would make sense to get Santitation after motorized transportation. However, I want us to get started on tanks ASAP; the more tanks we have when attacking Persia, the better.

Nukes are for sissies. If I use them at all, I use ICBMs to really rock them. :D

I see everybody likes the ICBMs..lol....but I think we should get tanks first the go research sanitation..to get it tanks it would take about...2 turn chats?? Maybe 3....But should get tanks....

We could probably get tanks AND sanitation in TC #2. Modern Era in TC3.

Mech Inf in TC3 or 4, Modern Armor in TC6. Nukes in TC8 probably.

Originally posted by Rik Meleet
I meant ICBM's actually. Perhaps our conquest will be too fast to get them, but what the heck. Never trust an Aztec with nukes !!

:lol: Yeah, let's get them before they get us!

Top Bottom