Science Goals!!!

I will go ahead and state my opinion on beginning science. I believe we must get to iron working as quickly as possible, because we must make sure we have an ample supply of iron. This resource is important throughout the game, and particularly in the ancient and middle ages.

Depends on the situation. If we're all alone, no point in going all-out for iron. Also depending on which wonder we want to build first. If we're on an island, mapmaking first or the techs leading to it. ;)

I think this issue is also somewhat effected by what Civ we are playing and what level.

I always go for the Great Library. But Pottery as first tech.

Then, maybe Ceremonial Burial--> Alphabet--> Writing--> Literature.

We should wait until we have a better idea of difficulty, number of civs, first city placement etc. But Im in agreement for now with the president's view.

I think that we must get Map Making as soon as we vcan,fi we have a coast, and there are other islands.

I find you can usually trade the wheel with other civs for the things you desire usually 2 for 1 in our favour + cash per turn.Is this so with patch 1.17 as I've never played using this patch.

Originally posted by marshalljames
I find you can usually trade the wheel with other civs for the things you desire usually 2 for 1 in our favour + cash per turn.Is this so with patch 1.17 as I've never played using this patch.

Unfortunately much more difficult to do under 1.17f, and it depends upon who we run into first. I agree with your philosophy though.

Bill
Trade Leader - Term 1

Top Bottom