Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Metallurgy

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Military Tradition

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

Strider

In Retrospect
Which Middle Age's technologies are the most important?

OK... someone chose all of them...

I have to say that Chivalry and knights will be our best choice. As a warmongering society, we should not be left without the all important knight!

Originally posted by Octavian X
OK... someone chose all of them...

I have to say that Chivalry and knights will be our best choice. As a warmongering society, we should not be left without the all important knight!

I chose all of them for the shere fact that I think every technology is important :).

I think the scientific/military techs would be are best bet, but chivarly should be a priority.

I chose Magnetism because I feel naval power is important, even on these types of continental maps, and I chose Chivalry because that allows us to get the Knight, which I feel is one of the most, if not the most important unit of the Middle Ages.

*hint*
a leader needs to specify "informational" in his polls if he wants to put up informational polls, because otherwise his polls will be considered official and therefor may be rendered invalid ;-)
so please add informational to the 1st post

Originally posted by disorganizer
*hint*
a leader needs to specify "informational" in his polls if he wants to put up informational polls, because otherwise his polls will be considered official and therefor may be rendered invalid ;-)
so please add informational to the 1st post

Dis..... I am not asking what tech you want to go for next or anything like that. I am asking what tech you deem most important in the Middle Age's. Thus.... If you use common sense the only thing you can get is an informational poll.

I, too, would like to caution everyone from mistaking this poll as a referendum for which tech we should research next. The Great Library will likely provide us with many of these so researching any of the techs required to reach Education is likely a waste of research.

Top Bottom