Nationalism
And our Free TOE techs:
Replaceable Parts
Electronics

Democracy Doctrine
Printing Press
Democracy
then re-assess

Each doctrine will require some refinement, and will be subject to change along the way if the WOTP clearly indicates change is needed.

If a run-off poll is required, we will try to fit it in before the turnchat.

I voted for my Doctrine, mainly because if I hadn't of liked it, I wouldn't have made it in the first place.

It allows us to get two of the most expensive and valueable techs (Electronics and Replaceable Parts) for free, and also brings us almost all the way up the bottom part of the tech tree in about 50 turns.

Growth and Production = Civilization.

I voted for Growth and Production, but what I really want is Printing Press and Democracy inserted immediately after Steam Power. Why is steam power only listed on Strider's document.

isnt steem power required for industrialization?(its not on the growth and production option), anyway I vote growth and production

@ Black_Hole - We're already researching Steam Power. :)

@ classical_hero - I agree and would love to see us trade for Printing Press and Democracy (or research Democracy). If I was to slip Democracy into the Growth and Production line up, I would probably put it in right after Sanitation.

Minister, please post the Winning Doctrine in the TCIT. It's likely that you will not need to post more than the first 3-4 Techs on this list plus Steam. You will have less than 12 Hours from the end of the Poll.

Cyc said:
@ Black_Hole - We're already researching Steam Power. :)

@ classical_hero - I agree and would love to see us trade for Printing Press and Democracy (or research Democracy). If I was to slip Democracy into the Growth and Production line up, I would probably put it in right after Sanitation.
im behind
*goes to look at save*

Done, Mr President. I note that a maajority of those who have voted (excluding abstain) have voted Growth and Production, so at this stage no run-off poll will be required

Top Bottom