Scions of Patria?

I have merged the Creeper now and wrote some AI for it.

High priority to destroy Improvements of other teams on Bonuses via it's spell.
Medium priority to spread haunted lands to featureless plots of own team being worked by cities
low priority to destroy Improvements of other teams not on Bonuses via it's spell.

The description of the 'Cathedral of Rebirth' says it grants a free Homeland promotion to units built in this city. But my units don't get one. So what is the problem?

i picked up this mod (WM8.34) a couple days ago, and played some games as scion. love the unique playstyle.

However, i do have some questiones regarding its heroes.

During my test games i tried to let every hero of the scion die just to see how the immortality work, but they just died and never returned to the capital (except the mage):confused:

Can someone tell is this a bug or the description of pedia needs an update?

oh one more thing, i didn't see fanatism grant anything to korrina red, i thought it were to give some form of immortality to her.

Sephi said:
I have merged the Creeper now and wrote some AI for it.

Neat!

The description of the 'Cathedral of Rebirth' says it grants a free Homeland promotion to units built in this city. But my units don't get one. So what is the problem?

Something in FF didn't translate to WM, I'd guess.

Dark Council Immortality:
Can someone tell is this a bug or the description of pedia needs an update?

I believe that's a bug. Not just a translation bug, since I'm pretty sure it used to be working in WM.

oh one more thing, i didn't see fanatism grant anything to korrina red, i thought it were to give some form of immortality to her.

I think tha's a pedia-update problem. That's the way it worked in FF, but not in WM.

I've been having the same issue...first thing out the gate, before I could even build a tower he runs off to attack a hill giant, resurrects with only .8 attack strength and keeps attacking hill giants (they're all that spawns near me). I eventually declared war on a neighbor so he managed to kill a worker and end the loop. It started again a few turns later. Basically I resigned to completely ignoring him.

Just four days ago I did a fresh install of Wildmana 8.00 and patch 8.30. I am also playing a multiplayer game (but not with the Scions) and there are no problems, so I assume there isn't really a problem with my installation.

But coincidentally Alcinus has really won a fight against a goblin some minutes ago, so he is fine right now. If he is mad again, I can post a savegame, if you want.

Top Bottom