Screenshots/Intro?

Polarized

Chieftain
Hey, I just found this forum! This mod sounds interesting from what I've read so far, and I'm wondering if there's any kind of summary document or manual somewhere? Also, is there a thread with screenshots of features somewhere?

Apologizes in advanced if I somehow missed a FAQ with all this in it!

Hey there! just found this forum too! thanks for the screenshots, helps a lot!

btw, someone talked about a "dot map", isn't it the map thats already in the game?

can you show me a picture?

Thanks! oh and also, the BAT, the better graphics and the other add-ons, i really wanna be sure of what im installing...

This looks amazing by the way!

We have a few resources to help you make the "should I install this mod" decision.

Eventually the Feature Highlight page will be the place to go for exactly this question, but we just started it.

Installed it as soon as I got home from work (yes, I admit, I do some forum lurking at work). My questions were not as much "should I install" as much as "how will I grasp all of these goodies".

At first glance, I must say I love your work on this mod. The interface has so many useful upgrades (just simple tools as the scoreboard and the GP-counter - wonderful), and I'm sure there are a bunch of stuff I haven't even noticed yet. I also love the fact that there's a mouseover tooltip for most of the stuff.

Big thumbs up and thank you for this outstanding and free upgrade.

I admit that a lot if missing from the help file, but it does have many of the features listed as well as how to configure them. We're working on moving to a wiki for the online help which will allow us to use screenshots and build it quicker. We'll be more likely to keep it up-to-date that way. :)

If you have any questions, post a screenshot and we'll gladly answer them.

Top Bottom