Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FF: Lol, drops in an RTS. That makes me want to play it even less.

@Carl Von Uber: Think you have enough rockets?

1. Drops in RTS isnt necessarily bad. As long as they're properly balanced, its a fun element

2. You nuts? One can never have enough rockets.

1. Drops in RTS isnt necessarily bad. As long as they're properly balanced, its a fun element

2. You nuts? One can never have enough rockets.

1. Eh, I haven't tried it so I guess I can't complain.

2. Exactly, he doesn't have enough.

The AI in Napoleon: Total War beat me for the first time in like, six months; and I outnumbered the enemy, too.
Spoiler :

I was playing on Very Hard. I took up a high ground position an impassable center, where I put my artillery. Surprisingly the AI did an aggressive attack on my entire left flank spearheaded by an Old Guard regiment and ended up routing most of my infantry, so my right flank withdrew. I also had a hero regiment of Hungarian cavalry that, acting entirely by itself, routed three French infantry regiments in order to secure my retreat. They must've inflicted at least 200 of the casualties in the picture.

We had almost the same amount of casualties but the fact that the AI was able to at least turn the battle into a meatgrinder rather than just carelessly lose its entire army made me smile.

Interesting glitch. I declared colonial war on Japan before they had the Meiji Restoration event. Now they are civilized I can't take any land from them.

excellent :evil: :mwaha:

My coffee table became more evil.

@lucky, seeing what you achieve with other nations, im curious as to how much of the world is part of your british empire? :)

Interesting glitch. I declared colonial war on Japan before they had the Meiji Restoration event. Now they are civilized I can't take any land from them.

I now have 98049 caps to my name. Perhaps I should fill up a bathtub with caps for my evil gnome to swim in.

Wha? How did you even do that? Did you just keep playing and playing or is there a trick to it?

I like the Blackjack game though. :D

There is only one way to use the slot machine :p

You luck stat affects both table games and slots though. Probably the Caravan game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom